Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Beauty Of Childhood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Beauty Of Childhood (594 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / The Beauty Of CHINA Is Technology........what Is The Beauty Of NIGERIA? See More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Childhood by lordadex(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Childhood and teenage days are a very fun, mind blowing and interesting days I will never forget.
We did so many funny, sweet and appealing events.
Those time were like amusements galore, it was as though we were not gonna grow up because we took so much time to mature, even the matured ones amidst us were the most childish. Some were so stubborn and some were as cool as cucumber.
Those days when you had to pretend like someone 'who is catching cold' just to be absent from school to prevent 'uncle bayo' from flogging you.
For me, I was a stubborn heroine, a one-man mopol, I hate cheating, to the core, while I was a kid if you cheat me "ma fi eyin da ara si e lara" translated "I will use teeth bite to mark bite the hell out of you". Though I'm little bit gentle and naive but I no dey gree.
I remember a time when I and a friend called 'Solo' 'beat one stubborn goat to death', another scene was when we cause another goat to leap for the rest of his life because we broke his leg 'away', those days with stones on our hands we are titled as 'chairman', that is 'awa ni baba e bee'. Solo is a very sharp man when it comes to stuffs like that. I remember my cool friend 'Obisanya daniel', he is cool but wise as serpent. Daniel is now a write for a certain blog. I and daniel grew up together in the same street, we did meet again in the Secondary school.
I also did remember my best friend at a time 'Papy', Papy's house was just few kilometer from my house in those days, papy. You won't want to enter papy's compound except if you are already a friend to their security dog called 'Pupi', if not, you are in a deep mess inside that compound. That dog will tear the earth out of you. Papy left Nigeria sometimes ago. I miss my childhood niggas o! :/
Those days were very sweet, I also remembered when 'I got one of my arms broken' during the common doings we did titled 'Mummy and daddy', Lola was my girl friend during those days, lola was living few distance from and adjacent to my place.
There was a particular day I will never forget, while we were busy doing our usual mummy and daddy act, I could remember I was lying on a fence whose height is just a bit, and lola was trying to scaring me, scaring me I fell down to the ground and my left hand turn to the other side, it was a very painful experience though, but still interesting.
There are much I experienced than I wrote, I assume the whole of facebook database will not contain, if I were to look back, think and write on all those fun and interesting days.
Anyway, to God be the glory for my story.
Please kindly share yours if you are happy you did pass through childhood age too...
.Childhood and teenage days are a very fun, mind blowing and interesting days I will never forget.
Those time were like amusements galore, it was as though we were not gonna grow up because we took so much time to mature, even the matured ones amidst us were the most childish. Some were so stubborn and some were as cool as cucumber.
Those days when you had to pretend like someone 'who is catching cold' just to be absent from school to prevent 'uncle bayo' from flogging you.
For me, I was a stubborn heroine, a one-man mopol, I hate cheating, to the core, while I was a kid if you cheat me "ma fi eyin da ara si e lara" translated "I will use teeth bite to mark bite the hell out of you". Though I'm little bit gentle and naive but I no dey gree.
I remember a time when I and a friend called 'Solo' 'beat one stubborn goat to death', another scene was when we cause another goat to leap for the rest of his life because we broke his leg 'away', those days with stones on our hands we are titled as 'chairman', that is 'awa ni baba e bee'. Solo is a very sharp man when it comes to stuffs like that. I remember my cool friend 'Obisanya daniel', he is cool but wise as serpent. Daniel is now a write for a certain blog. I and daniel grew up together in the same street, we did meet again in the Secondary school.
I also did remember my best friend at a time 'Papy', Papy's house was just few kilometer from my house in those days, papy. You won't want to enter papy's compound except if you are already a friend to their security dog called 'Pupi', if not, you are in a deep mess inside that compound. That dog will tear the earth out of you. Papy left Nigeria sometimes ago. I miss my childhood niggas o! :/
Those days were very sweet, I also remembered when 'I got one of my arms broken' during the common doings we did titled 'Mummy and daddy', Lola was my girl friend during those days, lola was living few distance from and adjacent to my place.
There was a particular day I will never forget, while we were busy doing our usual mummy and daddy act, I could remember I was lying on a fence whose height is just a bit, and lola was trying to scaring me, scaring me I fell down to the ground and my left hand turn to the other side, it was a very painful experience though, but still interesting.
There are much I experienced than I wrote, I assume the whole of facebook database will not contain, if I were to look back, think and write on all those fun and interesting days.
Please kindly share yours if you are happy you did pass through childhood age too...
Childhood and teenage days are a very fun, mind blowing and interesting days I will never forget.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Calabar People!!!!! / PICTURE: Hilarious Kiss Him Or Go To Jail... / Reaction After Buhari Media Chat: No Free N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.