Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? (2212 Views)

Massive Sack At Zenith Bank Plc Over The Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by Mogten(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good evening house, I operate a first bank account but am fed up with having to wait for hours (most times) on queues just to carry out a transaction. To add to that, their service delivery doesnt quite cut it in this age. So I've decided to open an account with either of the aforementioned banks. Wonder which is the more efficient one between the two. Please help a brother make an informed choice. I don't want to open an account with a bank that I might later regret, drawing from my FBN experiences.

Lalasticlala pls help a brother in need.
Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think GTbank. They were there for us when no bank was ready to operate zero balance.. Gtbank till I die/ they liquidate (God forbids it)

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by omokoladele(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
GTB is the best any day anytime. Easy transaction with mobile and internet. fast and secure
Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by VampireeM(f): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mogten:
Good evening house, I operate a first bank account but am fed up with having to wait for hours (most times) on queues just to carry out a transaction.To add to that, their service delivery doesnt quite cut it in this age. So I've decided to open an account with either of the aforementioned banks. Wonder which is the more efficient one between the two. Please help a brother make an informed choice. I don't want to open an account with a bank that I might later regret, drawing from my FBN experiences.

GTBank Queue is worse than any bank dude! Their customer service is poor.. Its a good bank esp for savings account holders cause of interests and other nice incentives too, I operate with them.. but I think Diamond bank is the better than the two, no much queue, no unnecessary deductions and good quality customer service..

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
VampireeM:

GTBank Queue is worse than any bank dude! Their customer service is poor.. Its a good bank esp for savings account holders cause of interests and other nice incentives too, I operate with them.. but I think Diamond bank is the better than the two, no much queue, no unnecessary deductions and good quality customer service..
says who if u want a bank without queue go to fidelity
Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by baroun04(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
VampireeM:

I first is diamond anyday
Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
forget gtb they are leaving on past glory. Right now their customer service is poor.
Re: Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? by ckuteg(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go for Diamond.....just opened an a/c with them..online platform and mobile app available. Gtb is cool too......if you won't be visiting the banking hall all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank! / Becoming A Financial Analyst / Filipinos - The Real Global Knowledge Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.