Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) (32753 Views)

Santa Claus Dies Presenting Gift / Christmas Special – See In Pictures How [santa Claus] Came Into Existence / The History Of Santa Clause. (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Crazy country
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Destined2win: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:
Hmm
Brother Amunkita good evening grin

If you come reach village now, one of your siblings will be like;

Dedem Amunkita lotara, ozutara mmam akwa grin grin

Then your mum wants to call you, she will scream...Amunkita!....Amunkita lee!!.....Amunkitaooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmaoooo.

Una no go kill person o cheesy

God bless her hustle.

undecided
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Richcreed(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
is he not supposed to be sharing the fish? End time claus
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by AJboi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
psychologist:
But I thought anything about Santa is damm free
Why u no go see 2016? U no see ur very bulging eyez?!Lolz [b][/b]
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by amunkita(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Destined2win:

Nwanne re u an Uwa Mmebi Quoter or End time quoter

Choose wisely..
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Destined2win: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne re u an Uwa Mmebi Quoter or End time quoter

Choose wisely..

I have modified it. Check Oga Amunkita
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by amunkita(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Destined2win:

Brother Amunkita good evening grin

If you come reach village now, one of your siblings will be like;

Dedem Amunkita lotara, ozutara mmam akwa grin grin

Then your mum wants to call you, she will scream...Amunkita!....Amunkita lee!!.....Amunkitaooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne Mmadu Ibu onye Uwa Mmebi..

I don't go to my village until dey stop ODO masquerade..
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Destined2win: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne Mmadu Ibu onye Uwa Mmebi..

I don't go to my village until dey stop ODO masquerade..

Which village is that dede Amunkita
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Kazrem(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rotflmao
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by amunkita(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Destined2win:

Which village is that dede Amunkita

Nwanne all the way from Enugu Ngwo, we dey use Okpa drink Tea....
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very smart marketing strategy. This would definitely attract more customers to her.
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Destined2win: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne all the way from Enugu Ngwo, we dey use Okpa drink Tea....

Dede Amunkita, okpa Enugu bu ebeano.

Anytime I travel to Enugu, I don't miss that okpa
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by amunkita(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Destined2win:

Dede Amunkita, okpa Enugu bu ebeano.

Anytime I travel to Enugu, I don't miss that okpa

Nwanne am planning to start exporting Okpa to America Nxt year since Buhari no wan give us work.....
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Destined2win: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne am planning to start exporting Okpa to America Nxt year since Buhari no wan give us work.....

You will sell. grin Just make it Behind and you will name it Amunkita Okpa producing industries grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
This Santa Claus go selfish sad
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
May God bless her hustle
amin....n may He bless urs too
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided

Wetin
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
KingEli:
amin....n may He bless urs too
amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by sleeknick: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
E rili rare... Dis one is santafish
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Wetin

I no know undecided
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

I no know undecided

U need a man to extort
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
handsomeclouds:
End time Santa claus

Are you Ma.d Ni?? Must Everything be End time thing Ni

It's seem you are an End time Human being abi??Nawa to you oooooooooo!!!
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Ugomba(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Are you Ma.d Ni?? Must Everything be End time thing Ni

It's seem you are an End time Human being abi??Nawa to you oooooooooo!!!
No i'm not ma.d
You are a moronic foolis.h fool. You are the end time human here.
Obdurate fool! Fvctard
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
handsomeclouds:
No i'm not ma.d
You are a moronic foolis.h fool. You are the end time human here.
Obdurate fool! Fvctard

You my Friend is a stu.pid Bast.ard son of a rapist Father. Your father Ra.pe ur Mummy to born a Useless Animal Future Rapist Like you. Don't fuc.k with AceKidc4.

Infact it Useless trading words with a Rapist Product Like you!! Take Care Goat!!
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

You my Friend is a stu.pid Bast.ard son of a rapist Father. Your father Ra.pe ur Mummy to born a Useless Animal Future Rapist Like you. Don't fuc.k with AceKidc4.

Infact it Useless trading words with a Rapist Product Like you!! Take Care Goat!!
Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!
Bastard son of a thousand and one anorexic fathers.

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

I swear you are a perfect blueprint to build an _iidiot.
You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of poo.

Brainless tree frog!
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Laid2001: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
oga ju. This one is in Santa business.
adebayo201:
This one nko
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by urshawmoore(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm sure this is Mr Fayose
Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by ayanfe96(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Kindly visit www.luluartistry.com for more awesome works

Re: Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) by Pain(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2015
thefakestan:
OP is still talking of Orijin that was 2014, we are in d period of Chanji.

ThefakeStan

Do people still consume that poison? RIP to those that have fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.