Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim (77522 Views)

The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / Checkout This Nigerian Inspired Christmas Hamper (photo) Lol / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by idolda: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kimond101: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
zenar:

so muslims dont take alcohol?

Practicing Muslims don't take alcohol. There's a difference between muslim by name and muslim that follow the teachings of islam.

11 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by yjgm(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Joygalore:
FFO undecided

Return the gesture on Sallah and not to eat alone lipsrsealed

The sallah meat went round and he also got a share of it. Just that he took me unawares for this gesture.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by anthoniosp(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]A follower of a false religion gives a hamper to a follower of a scam on the birthday of an insane man who thought he was a god.

It is better to love men than to fear God

God punish jesu.....satan be praised
[/size]
olofo keep quite

6 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Ymodulus: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]A follower of a false religion gives a hamper to a follower of a scam on the birthday of an insane man who thought he was a god.
[/size]
Very true

I so miss Satan too.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by BolaLFC(f): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
donofdons:

[/size]
Your apartment in hell is ready n waiting for you

13 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by yjgm(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
nice 1

I remember when during our sallah we give all our Christian neighbour's food and during Christmas all our Christian neighbours gives us also food.. that's love and it's only done by Yoruba Muslims.

so op what did u give him/her during sallah

NB:not saying it is a most just asking ni o.

Sallah meat
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Orikinla(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Download this.

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by PLANETMARS(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Check well ooooooo bomb fit dey inside o! Religion of piss can't b trusted
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2015
i recived malt annd friedd rice. diidnt xxpect it but was happy tthou.

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by porrigeyam(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2015
yjgm:

Sallah meat
Nice 1
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by skyface00(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Stilll expecting mine from you!!!

Aminat508:
Woah shocked Nice one!!!

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kobonaire(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
nice 1
I remember when during our sallah we give all our Christian neighbour's food and during Christmas all our Christian neighbours gives us also food.. that's love and it's only done by Yoruba Muslims.

so op what did u give him/her during sallah

NB:not saying it is a most just asking ni o.

Ignorance is a disease that can be cured ... only you can fix that though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by porrigeyam(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Check well ooooooo bomb fit dey inside o! Religion of piss can't b trusted
you're big foool idiot....ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Oga oo

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by porrigeyam(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2015
kobonaire:
Ignorance is a disease that can be cured ... only you can fix that though.
see this 1...abeg shift
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by DICKtator: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2015
Wouldn't 70 virgins had been better?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kobonaire(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
see this 1...abeg shift
I can try to shift some wisdom to you but you have to be willing to learn ....
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Aminat508(f): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
skyface00:
Stilll expecting mine from you!!!

No problem. Loading..... grin
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Diomimi: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Wish YU GUYS CAN TOLERATE CHRISTIANS THE WAY THEY LOVE AND TOLERATE Y'ALL

please do try to appreciate them and by doing so, that will sure bring peace.. Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Lilprincey(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2015
donofdons:

[/size]
Sapele weed is strong o

6 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by skyface00(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Expecting you in abuja

Aminat508:
No problem. Loading..... grin
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by MissSlimbody(f): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them no understand your joke o
Hilarious video gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by crackhouse(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u are a simple slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by cyberwaver(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2015
A Question and Answer Web Portal has now been created for education purpose.
The purpose of the web portal is to give Nigerian Students the avenue to share their educational problems with gurus and get accurate answers.
Another thing the more questions you answer and the more questions you create, the greater points you will get to be a Top Guru that will be featured on the web portal.
The Web/Portal web address is http://ngedugurus.com .
Please share this info to all your friends and give it the population it so deserve.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Ymodulus:
Very true
I so miss Satan too.
bro your life is indeed a testimony..
I don't intend to be rude, are you an atheist?
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by SeverusSnape(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one @ topic.

I would like to use this medium to wish my Nairaland friends and foes a merry Christmas. I've been very busy these past days, No time for posting comments.

I love you all.

Cc: Adanna28 Truckpusher Francizy MizMyColi MzPecs omenka Beremx GenbIoodykiller PassingShot lalasticlala Mynd44 Afam4eva Romanciella dearpreye Ezenwammadu matingo all4lucybaby permsec pritycrystal abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 jamex93 tomakint Firefire SarahBabyxx WaffenSS kodded TheSonOfMark Biafranqueen Caseless Seun IlekeHD uniklinkum anonimi peppyluv02 etc. Sorry if I didn't mention you.

Have a blissful celebration
*drops pen*

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by PLANETMARS(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
you're big foool idiot....ode
u too bro
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by okonja(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Deivid10:
Everything in it not worth up to 4k, but "giving with love" can hardly go wrong..... O Lord my God, please anoint our Nigerian ladies with even such a "common-sense-spirit" of giving.
Amen!

[size=18pt]
Amen oooo[/size]
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by just2endowed: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2015
I need hamper too oh. Anyone?
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Ymodulus: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.