Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim (77502 Views)

The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / Checkout This Nigerian Inspired Christmas Hamper (photo) Lol / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by femi4: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2015
khanwale:
So thats what they call those things. I tot it was gift basket. Sorry guys am from the east bush.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Skmoda360(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Deivid10:
Everything in it not worth up to 4k, but "giving with love" can hardly go wrong..... O Lord my God, please anoint our Nigerian ladies with even such a "common-sense-spirit" of giving.
Amen!
Nigga, are you high on cheap Lemon X, that hamper is from shopleft sorry 'rite' it cost either 12,999.99 or 14,999.99...get that into your thick skull not 4k.

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by midolian(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lool..that guy murdered english mehn! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kimond101: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Check well ooooooo bomb fit dey inside o! Religion of piss can't b trusted
You get sense?
A christian gave the muslim the gift. You are just a religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Judolisco(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2015
kimond101:
It's a nice gesture.
I received Don Perion alcoholic drink from my Christian friend. I didn't initially know it was alcohol but I appreciated him very much for the gesture of giving and reminded him I was a muslim who doesn't drink or share alcohol.
There's love in giving gifts
true Christians don't drink 2

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by xcesswag(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2015
WHR d shayo na....haaaaa
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kimond101: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2015
shuggah:

do me a favour pls...gerrarrahia.
its High time u Muslims stop deceiving urself

Are you cracking a joke or what?
You don't know who I am and you chatting shit about deceiving myself.
The alcoholic drink is worth 40k and its better the way I appreciated his gift and told him I don't drink alcohol so next time he doesn't go buy an even more expensive alcoholic drink which would be a waste of money to me.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
nice 1

I remember when during our sallah we give all our Christian neighbour's food and during Christmas all our Christian neighbours gives us also food.. that's love and it's only done by Yoruba Muslims.

so op what did u give him/her during sallah

NB:not saying it is a most just asking ni o.

That's cool. but I disagree with d part u said only Yoruba Muslims does that. I am an Edo Muslim living in Lagos n every sallah we give food to our Christian neighbors. They also reciprocate too....just yesterday one neighbor brought us about thirty soft drinks. We don't even have any idea how we will drink them all and more r still coming from others cheesy
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by coveredchic(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
That was a nice gesture. We should learn to show love to all.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Wish YU GUYS CAN TOLERATE CHRISTIANS THE WAY THEY LOVE AND TOLERATE Y'ALL

If u live in Lagos u will know we tolerate each other bro. Don't let the radicals paint an ugly pic for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by ZEPHYREN(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2015
anthoniosp:
when you think that you are the one that buy it.. but you later knowsis dat.. e e.. is not you that buy it.. I mean.. am not the one that is not the Christian ..but it hard for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha dude first time I watched this joke I laugh so hard I cracked a rib literary
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by sademola: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2015
zenar:

so muslims dont take alcohol?

Yes!
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by gannod(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
kimond101:

Practicing Muslims don't take alcohol. There's a difference between muslim by name and muslim that follow the teachings of islam.

Real Christians don't take either.

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by TruthHurts1(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
This is wrong. As a Christian, I am commanded to love everyone including muslims. But a line has to be drawn somewhere when it comes to islam's blasphemous attitude towards the message of Christ. As a Christian I can never send a Christmas gift to someone whose Religion denies the essence of Christ as my Saviour and the only begotten Son of the only true God. How can someone who cannot appreciate Christ appreciate the Spirit of Christmas?
I can send a muslim gifts on his birthday or wedding day but when it comes to gifts of a religious nature I do not think I can give such because the spiritual significance of a Christmas or Easter gift is completely lost to him. In the same regard I cannot accept any gift of a religious nature from anyone who is not a Christian.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by TruthHurts1(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Woah shocked Nice one!!!

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves

This is wrong. As a Christian, I am commanded to love everyone including muslims. But a line has to be drawn somewhere when it comes to islam's blasphemous attitude towards the message of Christ. As a Christian I can never send a Christmas gift to someone whose Religion denies the essence of Christ as my Saviour and the only begotten Son of the only true God. How can someone who cannot appreciate Christ appreciate the Spirit of Christmas?
I can send a muslim gifts on his birthday or wedding day but when it comes to gifts of a religious nature I do not think I can give such because the spiritual significance of a Christmas or Easter gift is completely lost to him. In the same regard I cannot accept any gift of a religious nature from anyone who is not a Christian.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by TruthHurts1(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Deivid10:
Everything in it not worth up to 4k, but "giving with love" can hardly go wrong..... O Lord my God, please anoint our Nigerian ladies with even such a "common-sense-spirit" of giving.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by holaralph(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
I Love Nigerians and I Love Nigeria. May God continue to Bless us so that we can be of significant succour to our fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by flexybee89: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Just like prophet Muhammed SAW. The best example of man kind smiley

3 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by elhassani66: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Jez that peace.....Then there will be sustainability
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by 9jatatafo(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Applying the universal law
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by claremont(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2015
What matters is doing good to people you don't know, rather than to people you know. Go out and make a random stranger happy that there is hope in humanity. Let the needy know that kindness and compassion are not exclusively religious values, they are human values.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by kareemkamil(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Am proud to be a Muslim. God Bless Muslim & Christian. God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by otiigba1(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
emmaliver:
You are a slowpoke for insulting Our Lord Jesus. God save ur soul
and you think you are any better by insulting him too? sad wao! You really are a true hypoctrite of a so called christian. Besides why don't you let your lord talk for himself? You are no different from a terrorist who bombs his fellow human in the name of allah
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Olushauneddy(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
If only the Eid-el Kabir (Sallah meat) can be as much as this then I would suggest inter-religious love should be reciprocal just as that of respect.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Aminat508(f): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
TruthHurts1:

Did u really understand the gifts the Op received yesterday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by otiigba1(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2015
If muslims don't drink alcohol? Why has my indian/pakistani muslim friends has been drinking champaign with me since last night? We even went to the clubs and picked up some girls undecided
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Oricha62(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Sunnah acts of Jumuah 1. To take a bath. 2. To wear nice and clean clothes. 3. To proceed early to the Masjid. 4. To go to the Masjid on foot. 5. To try to sit as close as possible to the Imaam. 6. If the Saffs (rows) are already filled, one should not jump over the shoulders of the musallies in order to get to the front. 7. One should not do any futile action eg. one should not fiddle with one’s clothes or fingers. 8. To listen to the Khutba attentively. 9. The person who recites Surah Kahaf on Friday will be bestowed with a Noor( Spiritual light) from under the Arsh (The Throne of Allah Ta’ala) which will extend from the earth till the sky and will benefit him in the darkness of the Day of Qiyaamah. All his (minor) sins which he had committed from the previous Jumu’ah up to this Jumu’ah will be forgiven. 10. Rasulullah ( ) is reported to have said, “Recite Durood upon me in abundance on the day of Jumua’h since they are presented to me.” 11. On the day of Jumua’h it is sunnah to apply oil to the hair and to use it or any other sweet smelling fragrance.
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by KingTom(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Did u really understand the gifts the Op received yesterday?
walahi the boy is just a Mumu cry

3 Likes

Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Aminat508(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
otiigba1:
If muslims don't drink alcohol? Why has my indian/pakistani muslim friends has been drinking champaign with me since last night? We even went to the clubs and picked up some girls undecided
yee moku o, see the person wey won marry me? Una still Carry girls. #faint# cry embarassed
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by Aminat508(f): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Olushauneddy:
If only the Eid-el Kabir (Sallah meat) can be as much as this then I would suggest inter-religious love should be reciprocal just as that of respect.
Theif grin tongue tongue
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by nellyelitz(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
And this trash made front page
Re: Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim by otiigba1(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
yee moku o, see the person wey won marry me? Una still Carry girls. #faint# cry embarassed
hey! Fine girl! They picked up girls not me, i only drove them home because they were to drunk to drive embarassed , i still wan marry you, you are the one i want tongue. Happy christmas grin, am sorry i upset you last night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.