Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. (13407 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by ajoguegbe(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
It doesnt matter the day He was born, Sometimes i dont even celebrate my bday on the exact same day, i shift it to enable me achieve a goal
Highcuerayte:
Tell the Pagans make them here
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Highcuerayte: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
ajoguegbe:
It doesnt matter the day He was born, Sometimes i dont even celebrate my bday on the exact same day, i shift it to enable me achieve a goal
Did he ask you to celeberate his birth?
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by BillionaireVic: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2015
The most precious gift jesus christ values most is when you convert a sinner to christ. That is winning a soul for him. That is one of our primary purpose here on earth.
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by katcy4christ: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2015
YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT.THEME;READINESS FOR CHRIST COMING,VENUE;DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH HEADQUATERS PLOT 384 CADASTRAL ZONE B09 OFF WATER PARK ROAD,KADO ESTATE,ABUJA,FCT.DON'T MISS IT.
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by Chukazu: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
the greatest gift you can give the "one" who gave his life for you is your "life"
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by adelujohn(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Isokay
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by infogenius(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Geerrrrarrrrahere where in the Bible do you see the Apostle preach give your life to Christ
Very Unilever of you to talk like this.
If you want to know ask
Here are some
Rom 10:9,13
Rom 6:23
Jn14:6
Gal 5:1
Gal 2:6
Acts 2:28
Rom 5:1
Jn1:12
Rom 8:1
Mat 10:33

Find out the rest.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord
and Savior today.
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by petokey: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
VanTee20:
Op, so to air is human ?

I thought it was "err" o cheesy

thank you my brother, u knw say i never stil pass GENS103. English hard pass Maths i swear.
Re: 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. by danidee10(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
But I still have frankincense na and i fit beg mumsi for gold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men of God Or Gods Of Men? / Driver Preaching On The Steering / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.