Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do You Feel Sharing Your Birth Day With Christ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel Sharing Your Birth Day With Christ (362 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Make Money On The Side Just For Writing And Sharing Your Opinions! / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Sharing Your Birth Day With Christ by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Yes! It's my day! This topic is dedicated to all boys and girls, men and women, old and young given birth to on an important day like this. Hmmm, Sharing your birthday with Christ. Even though most people forget to wish me happy birthday cos they are busy preparing delicacies but at least I receive "MERRY CHRISTMAS". Well, Merry christmas to you all and Happy new year in advance.
Re: How Do You Feel Sharing Your Birth Day With Christ by abangaLEE(f): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2015
I feel like as if i was somebody before before

(1) (Reply)

Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics / Fan Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kil ( Snapshot) / Nairaland Exam Questions, January 2016 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.