Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner (45020 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture / Mikel Obi, His Twins And Babymama Go On Road Trip (Photos) / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by holllandis: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh like seriously? shocked tell me wat i dont knw!

The mofo was asked by hiddink to look himself in the mirror, not that he plays regularly though
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
holllandis:

The mofo was asked by hiddink to look himself in the mirror, not that he plays regularly though
What r u saying? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by superken(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by holllandis: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
What r u saying? undecided
Chelsea vs Watford tomorrow
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
karleone:

Read your quote and traveled back to quote him and behold, it's boldly written. Still wondering how magical that stuff happened.

Real magical
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Responsible father
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
holllandis:

Chelsea vs Watford tomorrow
What is my bis with football?i am not a fan pluesssssss cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by chronique(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
God bless that womb that would make me a proud father,with lovely adorable cute kids.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by bennifield11(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Why are some news about our celebrities so hidden that one needs to go deeper in search of them? So, Mikel na " Baba Ibeji "
since when??suphy
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by emmasege: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
He will actually regret marrying a white woman at long run,he is just a learner!
I just hope the guy get enough investment for naija so he can have something to fall back on should the Oyinbo woman go away with her kids.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Spanner4(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:
Very adorable... I love twins,,, God bless my womb with twins,triplets and quadruplets..I love kids, very cute kids..

Bae, u want make I die? How u want quadruplets, abeg ooo, 3kids is enough for us
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by yinkeys(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oh Lord. Can't wait for mine too
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by IyamuBenedict(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lovely family... Greetings and Merry Christmas
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by vroom(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:
Very adorable... I love twins,,, God bless my womb with twins,triplets and quadruplets..I love kids, very cute kids..

See me after xmas u shall have that in abundance, if u doubt me let's go solo after xmas and confirm
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Gkemz: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:

Bae, I can give you that more than you can ask for. Jus be sure u can carry dem for 9months
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by sexaddict08(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:

I know a process that can produce twins...
the pattern of making love and days you need to make love as it relates to your period. if follow the process 3 times, u must get twins. hit me when you're ready
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
scentmarlc:

Lady watch what yu ask for ooooo.......am a good banger oooo. If u doubt it ask adeh39 and omotayor123 wink wink
You know I never doubt u.. Joyful Noel dear!!
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
franciskaine:
only u? Hahaha. Twins+triplets +quadruplets =9kids for only u huh! Ur honeywell noodles go hear am ooo. Merry Christmas!
Hahaha!! God will provide... Merry Xmas to u too
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
solidman59:
Are you cute??
Nah!!
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
femi4:
Amen, you need a man though
I know right!!
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Spanner4:

Bae, u want make I die? How u want quadruplets, abeg ooo, 3kids is enough for us
Hahaha!! Funny dude
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
sexaddict08:

I know a process that can produce twins...
the pattern of making love and days you need to make love as it relates to your period. if follow the process 3 times, u must get twins. hit me when you're ready
Sure!!! ur moniker says it all
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Spanner4(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:
Hahaha!! Funny dude

Lolzzz, I don't want to become John Obi Mikel ooo who shoots once and get twin and I wonder if he shoots again wat he is going to have? Pls and pls , I knw God gives children o but I prefer one one than two two o
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Spanner4:

Lolzzz, I don't want to become John Obi Mikel ooo who shoots once and get twin and I wonder if he shoots again wat he is going to have? Pls and pls , I knw God gives children o but I prefer one one than two two o
I prefer double #winks
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Spanner4(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Omavik:
I prefer double #winks
Anyway we go know hw to handle dat one, smiles
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Lanceslot(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Why are some news about our celebrities so hidden that one needs to go deeper in search of them? So, Mikel na " Baba Ibeji "
Welcome back from planet mars, how was your journey?
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Lanceslot(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eyekandi:

cheesy, I read "you can't have a party anymore"
Then I go to quote you and get this... A three.some cheesy

Yeye you!
Trucpusher is a very intelligent man... Three.some/party is a censored word here on NL.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lanceslot:
Trucpusher is a very intelligent man... Three.some/party is a censored word here on NL.

Yea I know him here plus I figured it was a censored word but fixing 3some for party is funny don't you think? I guess they couldn't find a decent replacement.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Lanceslot(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eyekandi:

Yea I know him here plus I figured it was a censored word but fixing 3some for party is funny don't you think? I guess they couldn't find a decent replacement.
Yea its funny.. I believe party fits it well... I can't tell a party that is crazier than 3some.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lanceslot:
Yea its funny.. I believe party fits it well... I can't tell a party that is crazier than 3some.

Yea, I guess smiley
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
What baffles me most is how a black man or woman marries a white man or woman and the kids tends to have white skin. Does it mean that the white has a very dominant gene?
Anyways cute babies
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner by gottliebglobal(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
May the good Lord answer your prayers in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali : International Friendly 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.