Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,598 members, 7,843,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) (618 Views)

Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by AmicableEd: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2015
To celebrate Christmas with her fans, singer Tiwa Savage has decided to unveil her baby's face.

Now we know what the cutie looks like. See another photo below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/christmas-gift-to-fans-tiwa-savage-and.html

cc @lalasticalala

Re: Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by Wuuworld(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2015
D baby na 2face incarnate
Cuz am seeing two heads
Endtime dresses

Baby, I really missed you!!
Don't allow ur mum to savage your Tiwa ooo, cuz Itz harmattan.
Re: Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by AmicableEd: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by superken(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by lordmayor2013(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Was she paid to unveil her baby as her Little Christmas Teddy Bear?
Re: Tiwa Savage finally Shows Off her Baby's Face (photos) by bennifield11(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
BallbucklerBULlsHiT!!

(1) (Reply)

Read Seun Kuti's Reaction To IMF Boss Visiting Nigeria / Every Nairalander Is A Celebrity. Happy Birthday To Me. / Korede Bello’s Lecturer Threatens To Resign If The He Is Allowed To Write Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.