Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria (10584 Views)

UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / UNICAF Scholarships 2017 – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Jogman: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Dear friends,

I have been seeing several advertisements on the UNICAF Scholarships for Students in Nigeria. Since I was interested, I went to their site and tried to complete an application form. However, I hesitated when I got to the point where they told me I would only be given partial scholarship. I was asked to pay some amount, in dollars, to their account. Applicants are expected to pay a certain percentage of the fees. I asked them to give me further details of what the total fees is so that I can calculate and know whether I can afford the percentage required. This was not done. They informed me the scholarship will be for the University of South Wales Online Masters Degree. I am curious to know about this scholarship scheme or someone who has benefited from it or had contact with them to share the experience. For now, I have put my application on hold, but they are still sending me mails urging me to grab the opportunity. I need more information please.
Thank you
Jogman
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi Jogman, i am currently running the program, finished my first course. started this month. To be honest i had my doubts at first, so i did all my due diligence, called University of South Wales through the number i saw on their corporate site, they agreed that they are running the program, though facilitated by University of Nicosia. I called Nicosia, and they confirmed. I made other inquiries, and requested for students currently running the program in Nigeria, and i was given all relevant information. Send me your email address, so i can forward you more information regarding the program, and answer other questions.

1 Like

Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by billtommy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
than:
Hi Jogman, i am currently running the program, finished my first course. started this month. To be honest i had my doubts at first, so i did all my due diligence, called University of South Wales through the number i saw on their corporate site, they agreed that they are running the program, though facilitated by University of Nicosia. I called Nicosia, and they confirmed. I made other inquiries, and requested for students currently running the program in Nigeria, and i was given all relevant information. Send me your email address, so i can forward you more information regarding the program, and answer other questions.

Pls send to tomideosunrinde@yahoo.com
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by fiisms: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please also send to fiimike1@gmail.com
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
billtommy:

Pls send to tomideosunrinde@yahoo.com

mail has been sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by billtommy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
than:

mail has been sent

Thanks a lot, but I am yet to receive the mail
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by omokhotse: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Please could you also send to omokhotseo@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by QueenHafi(f): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please send details to queenhafi@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks...
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls kindly forward it to
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by tuisek(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2016
hey...kindly send to ekehanna@yahoo.com also..thanks..
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have resent it
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
tuisek:
hey...kindly send to ekehanna@yahoo.com also..thanks..
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
laceonline02:
pls kindly forward it to laceonline02@gmail.com
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenHafi:
Please send details to queenhafi@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks...
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
omokhotse:
Please could you also send to omokhotseo@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
billtommy:

Thanks a lot, but I am yet to receive the mail
i have resent it
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Christopher2015: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls kindly forward to nzekwu2015@yahoo.com
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Thosinhaknow(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls kindly forward to osifesotosin@gmail.com
thanks
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=than post=41456961]Hi Jogman, i am currently running the program, finished my first course. started this month. To be honest i had my doubts at first, so i did all my due diligence, called
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Cbliz(m): 3:53am On Jan 28, 2016
please kindly send to cbliz4real@yahoo.com
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
v
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Christopher2015:
Pls kindly forward to nzekwu2015@yahoo.com
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thosinhaknow:
pls kindly forward to osifesotosin@gmail.com
thanks
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Grammyz:

eegbon pls snd to nwachukwuemmaike@gmail.com
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Grammyz:

is d scholarship only for art students
The scholarship is only available for the following courses:
· MA Education
· MSC Business Psychology
· MBA (Master of Business Administration)
· Top up degree BA - Business Studies
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by than(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cbliz:
please kindly send to cbliz4real@yahoo.com
sent
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Yungstev007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
than:
sent
olasteve@yahoo.com
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Me4sure: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please send to pstg29@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by yungcheez: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
than:

Could you please forward the mail to pimpinyungcheezy@yahoo.com.
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by Ola2much: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
pls forward to
Re: UNICAF Scholarships For Students In Nigeria by echson21: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls forward to echonobon@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Post-ume Result Out! / Why Does IBB Have A University Named After Him? / 4 Igbinedion Varsity Lecturers Killed In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.