Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (18349 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME / ACCA Registration And Subscription Fees For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
Are you interested in studying online? here’s an opportunity for you.

UNICAF Scholarships 2018 for Study at University of South Wales

The South Wales University offers scholarships for students who wish to undertake their Bachelors or Masters degree program online.

The University of South Wales is renowned for its partnerships with major employers all over the world. The university has partnered with UNICAF to offer you scholarships for a variety of courses.

You can take the Sqore challenge and win a scholarship of up to 50% to study one of the online Bachelors or Masters programmes at Unicaf University:

Application
For more info and Application Visit UNICAF Scholarships 2018 for Online Study at University of South Wales

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Lazyreporta(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2018
This guy been giving us Corect info.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by sweerychick(f): 8:34pm On May 09, 2018
Scholarship indeed. After application u will be asked to pay 800k part time payment

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by RealDannie(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2018
If it's true...kudos

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by mayowascholar(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2018
noted

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
sweerychick:
Scholarship indeed. After application u will be asked to pay 800k part time payment

Nothing is free even at Free town

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2018
Can't all these scholarships be in other countries? What's the fixation with the UK undecided

Wait sef, it's an online degree, una no serious grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by costandi(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2018
Lol, scholarship indeed. You end up paying over 1million. And sadly south whales ranks 115 out of the 127 universities in the UK. So what's the use?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by benthemez: 8:41pm On May 09, 2018
Issokay
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by akeentech(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
sweerychick:
Don't mind them, I think Seun have been paid for this post

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by berryford: 8:43pm On May 09, 2018
Blah blah blah grin I like my naija universities
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Raylight2(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2018
am coming lemme check my account balance first. am coming o. don't go with the information . u hear?
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by sleemfesh: 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
I've have a very bad experience with this UNICAF.
Guys proceed with caution.

I forfeited 200USD to them after their programme wouldn't be available in specified time and I opted out.

I got on because of the promise of a structured environment I can work and study along with. But after their models won't come online in planned time I knew it was not going to work so I asked to get out. They refused to offer me a dime in refund.

I held up my end of the bargain, paying as and when due. But the defaulted in their part and still seized my hard earned ego.

Ya diba.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Ekakamba: 8:49pm On May 09, 2018
Tuition: NGN1.4milllion
Scholarship: 50%.

Me:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Funkybabee(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2018
Lols unicef,their agent will call you if u can afford a millions and after u said no they will just cut the call straight without saying any word

Seriously na real scholarship,I just look like dumb on That day self as if this is how they talk to a clients

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by kingralu: 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
apart from all these scholarships, I need another genuine way and cost to leave Nigeria . someone should please help a brother. I love Canada Australia
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by IbnIbrahim: 9:16pm On May 09, 2018
sweerychick:
Really
You want it for free!
Nigerians!
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by willbayo(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2018
Less stress and affordable If you're interested contact me
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by IbnIbrahim: 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
Funkybabee:
Lols unicef,their agent will call you if u can afford a millions and after u said no they will just cut the call straight without saying any word

Seriously na real scholarship,I just look like dumb on That day self as if this is how they talk to a clients

I totally disagree with you.
I am a beneficiary and did not experience such.
Don't you think someone might be trying to scam you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Funkybabee(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

I totally disagree with you.
I am a beneficiary and did not experience such.
Don't you think someone might be trying to scam you?

Oh I see but that call is from them becuz that lady fist introduced herself even just few minutes after I submit my application
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by IbnIbrahim: 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
Funkybabee:

Oh I see but that call is from them becuz that lady fist introduced herself even just few minutes after I submit my application

Funny enough, it was a nice experience for me.
Perhaps, the person assigned to you was rude.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by thymee(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2018
Scammer.....
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 09, 2018
sweerychick:

820k to be precise
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by piagetskinner(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
that's how I was called and was told I had won 50% off...

when I calculated the total amount remaining.. I just vex..does UNICAF give scholarship for PhD programmes? I'd like to know Mr Op
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Scalp: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
. smiley
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by PPCDigitals: 10:58pm On May 09, 2018
Great. It is not a full scholarship, so you still have to pay something.

PPC.ng: We turn your traffic to sales
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2018
scammers everwhere !! it's no scholarship 820k left to pay.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 09, 2018
Amakavula:
scammers everwhere !! it's no scholarship 820k left to pay.

Who scam you, Unicaf?
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 09, 2018
PPCDigitals:
Great. It is not a full scholarship, so you still have to pay something.

PPC.ng: We turn your traffic to sales

Half is till better than nothing
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2018
piagetskinner:
that's how I was called and was told I had won 50% off...

when I calculated the total amount remaining.. I just vex..does UNICAF give scholarship for PhD programmes? I'd like to know Mr Op

Yes.. Visit this link https://schoolnig.com/unicaf-university/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013 / Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.