Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? (642 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! / Christanity A Blessing To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? by tallfish145(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Often times, i kept asking myself why the interpretation of bible amongst christ followers(christians). For instance,roman catholics do not share same doctrine with other faiths within christiandom when it comes to mentioning of Mary. Jevoha witness does not celebrate christmas as others do because they believed it was not written in the bible. Is division among christians caused by biblical interpretation(though all believed in the existence of Jesus)? Can someone with biblical knowledge share more light on this issue? Happy celebrations to those who believe in christmas.
Re: Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? by thorpido(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
tallfish145:
Often times, i kept asking myself why the interpretation of bible amongst christ followers(christians). For instance,roman catholics do not share same doctrine with other faiths within christiandom when it comes to mentioning of Mary. Jevoha witness does not celebrate christmas as others do because they believed it was not written in the bible. Is division among christians caused by biblical interpretation (though all believed in the existence of Jesus)? Can someone with biblical knowledge share more light on this issue? Happy celebrations to those who believe in christmas.
You've said it.Biblical interpretation........epignosis.
Re: Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? by HCpaul(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
the answer you seek for is worthless... move on Bro.
Re: Is Christanity A Religion Of Confusion? by aob2882: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
tallfish145:
Often times, i kept asking myself why the interpretation of bible amongst christ followers(christians). For instance,roman catholics do not share same doctrine with other faiths within christiandom when it comes to mentioning of Mary. Jevoha witness does not celebrate christmas as others do because they believed it was not written in the bible. Is division among christians caused by biblical interpretation(though all believed in the existence of Jesus)? Can someone with biblical knowledge share more light on this issue? Happy celebrations to those who believe in christmas.

YES!!
Christianity is a religion of Confusion. I personally I have 8 different versions of Bible with different teachings. Look this a verse from the Bible 1 Corinthians 1:25Kjv

25 Because the FOOLISHNESS of God is wiser than men; and the WEEKNESS of God is stronger than men.

Imaging a define Scripture using FOOLISHNESS & WEAKNESS FOR OMNIPOTENT GOD

1 Samuel 15:10-11New International Version (NIV)

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I REGRET that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

The creator of the seen & unseen(Almighty God) had knowledge of what will happen to every body even before the creation the earth.
So why will He REGRET?

I am burn as a Muslim and now that I am matured I practiced Islam by CHOICE not because I was burn as a Muslim.
If I see any religion better than Islam today I am ready to live my Religion. But presently on earth Islam is the best religion.
Do you know why?
1.Islam is the Religion commanded by God to the true believer.
2. Muslims mode of worship(Solat) was clearly commanded in the Quran. Please kindly check Matthew 26:39, Numbers 20:6, Nehemiah 8:6, 2 Chronicles 20:18, Joshua 5:14

3.Fasting is clearly mention in the Quran in the month of Ramadan(9th month of the Lunner Calendar . Bible Jeremiah 36 vs 9 Amazing, the people of Jeremiah observed their Fast in the Ninth month exactly like the Muslims observed every year; it is obvious that, the world Muslims fast in the NINTH MONTH of the ISLAMIC calendar (MONTH OF RAMADAN). Before Muslims fasts the 30 days of the ninth month, (RAMADAN), the pious fasts the first ten days of the 8th MONTH (SHA’ABAN) as supererogatory; this makes 40 days fast. The testimony of the gospel intuited that, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) had performed exactly like the Muslims; the passage reads, “And when he (Jesus) has fasted forty days and forty nights afterward, he was an hungered”. The number of days which Jesus fasted is exactly as the Muslims did once every year. Jesus Christ satiates the relevance of fasting when he says, “Blessed are those who hungered and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled”. Mathew 5: 6 “When you fast, do not look dismal, like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces so as to show others that they are fasting”.

4.Festivals were clearly mention in the Quran.

My brother Xmas is not commanded by God nor Jesus celebrated it. It's mentioned in the scripture.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Who Is Going To Hell???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.