Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider (1389 Views)

4 New Year Resolutions For Entrepreneurs! / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / 4 New Ways To Motivate Your Employees On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider by PPCDigitals: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Four Quick Wins That Can Improve Your Career in The New Year 2016

A lot of us will be making myriads of New Year resolutions this season, as that is the yearly ritual we have been at one time or the other, told to do. It’s not out of place, what I don’t subscribe to is making it too long or listing resolutions that are not feasible based on your existential reality.
Someone I know from my church contacted me on Skype not too long ago; she works with a popular ecommerce firm in Lagos.
“Hi Gbenga, I’m open to a change of job”, she said. I read all she has to type and I suggested the below to her, including you, reading this as well.

[url="https://web.facebook.com/ppcdigitals/"]Join Our Online Community[/url]

1. A proper online presence: LinkedIn is a good place to start at this time and age. You can also proceed to having a blog.

2. Have you added more skills? Just pick up areas you want to develop and speak to someone who does it for a living and you would be shocked about how willing the person would be. If you wish to learn Digital Marketing-SEO, Email marketing, Blog etc. For instance, feel free to contact me, my fee is just $1K and you will get Google certified! (mail: training@ppc.ng) *wink*.

3. Keep in touch with your network, as you never can tell, someone might just be in need of your newly acquired skills.

4. Be visible, stay abreast the industrial trend, read blogs to update your knowledge (please not gist nor gossip blogs, it drains the brain)

When you do the above New Year resolutions, you will be happy with yourself and the result you get afterwards. That’s the way I see life.

I wish you good luck, as you step into the New Year. Merry Xmas! Feliz Navidad!! Happy Holiday!!!

Source: http://www.ppc.ng/4-new-year-resolutions-you-should-consider-to-improve-your-career/

1 Like

Re: Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider by gbengalite(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Instead of listing a long list of resolutions, this is apt and on point

2 Likes

Re: Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider by PPCDigitals: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2015
gbengalite:
Instead of listing a long list of resolutions, this is apt and on point

Straight and Spot on! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider by PPCDigitals: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
PPC.ng
Re: Want To Improve Your Career? 4 New Year Resolutions You Should Consider by PPCDigitals: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Your reply was barred! Pls mail enquiry@ppc.ng thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming, Graphics &, 3d Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / Nestle Foods? / Ican Nov.diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.