Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Anybody To Me Update My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody To Me Update My Phone (335 Views)

Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 / How Can I Update My Iphone 5 Which Was Sent To Me After I Inserted My Glo Sim / Please To Do I Update My Android Phone From Kitkat To Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody To Me Update My Phone by smithwilliam: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Is there anybody in port harcourt who can help me update my
infinix hot note,I don't have pc to do it on my own and secondary I've downloaded the lollipop update of 822.89mb is just that I don't have pc to do it on my own and the carlcare I went to ask me to drop the phone with them and come back next year to collect it,anybody willing to help me for FREE

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Millions Of Fans Quickly If Your Still An Upcoming Artist / Phone /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.