Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. (723 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. by banom(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Pastor Adeboye says he hasn't done anything against God to allow him to live on earth in the next 67 years,
In his words, he said, 'ah wat offence would i ve committed for God to subject me to another 67 yrs in dis rotten world.',

Does it mean he is about to die, is it a prophecy that he will soon die,if he dies what happens to our church RCCG, What about our jet and monthly prayer service at lagos Ibadan express way. who takes over from him, ?
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. by Tudor3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
How'll he die heh?
He was just blessed with a jet,surley he must enjoy it na. . .
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. by huxley2(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
I bet he has been to see his doctor and he got some bad report from the doc.
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. by REALTRUTH1: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2009
banom:

Pastor Adeboye says he hasn't done anything against God to allow him to live on earth in the next 67 years,
In his words, he said, 'ah wat offence would i ve committed for God to subject me to another 67 yrs in dis rotten world.',

Does it mean he is about to die, is it a prophecy that he will soon die,if he dies what happens to our church RCCG, What about our jet and monthly prayer service at lagos Ibadan express way. who takes over from him, ?
Poster U re have been too long on this forum to make a thread like this without proof or links as the case may be,,,where did U get this from again,,,na wa for una sha!!!
Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye About To Die. by AKO1(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2009
Baseless and defamatory allegations without any source. angry angry

(1)

Nl Christians Are Fraudster And Scammers / Do God Exist / Pastors Arresrted And Admonished To Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.