Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

(pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. (1165 Views)

Pic: When She Finally Accept His Sex Request / Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by Arrowman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
When fuel is #200 per litre,and Transport fair is on the rise, i no blame am sha....

Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by Chukabiz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to all nairalanders
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lalasticlacla oooo... Leave politics section. Ur attention is urgently needed!
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by DeHero1: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by Arrowman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
grayht:
Lalasticlacla oooo... Leave politics section. Ur attention is urgently needed!

ha ha ha if na lalasticala,forget o...me and am don quarrel for long,so he talk say no more FP for my posts......i even carried most of the valued commodity in my region....kolanut grin go present,but he told me am wasting my time,that i should convert it to cash grin
if you need FTC no be my post o....
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by Arrowman(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
ha ha ha if na lalasticala,forget o...me and am don quarrel for long,so he talk say no more FP for my posts......i even carried most of the valued commodity in my region....kolanut grin go present,but he told me am wasting my time,that i should convert it to cash grin
if you need FTC no be my post o....
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by YabaLeftist: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin
The guy get death wish sha.
Re: (pic)when Grand'ma Says She Will Curse You If You Didn't Return For Christmas. by mytime24(f): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Endtime traveller cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Animals Here? (pics) / Drama As A Big Python Withdraws Money From ATM / School Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.