Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

What I Need To Set Up A Studio? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What I Need To Set Up A Studio? (1396 Views)

How Much To Set Up A Small Home Recording Studio? / Are You Looking For A Studio With Quality Sound And A Very Affordable Price? / Are You A Talented producer Based In Ogun State and needs a studio to work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by tolulance(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
please can i get the list to set up a studio at home and the price i could get it? tanx
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by yapapa: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
tolulance:
please can i get the list to set up a studio at home and the price i could get it? tanx
money
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by ChynoBEATS: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2015
tolulance:

Do you have a PC and a Pair of speakers?
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by tolulance(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Do you have a PC and a Pair of speakers?

i have a PC but no studio speakers.. i just need a list
Audio Mixer
Mic
Audio Interface
Keyboard
Speakers
Filters
Headphones
Mic Stand

is dis all i need?
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by ChynoBEATS: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
tolulance:

i have a PC but no studio speakers.. i just need a list Audio Mixer Mic Audio Interface Keyboard Speakers Filters Headphones Mic Stand
is dis all i need?
Yup
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by FATYTOY: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Also importantly you must have installed software/plugins. I will recommend Presonus, the interphase is very user friendly. My brother and I started with Presonus studio 2 professional but upgraded to Studio 3 professional recently.
If you're based in Lagos we may perhaps meet up and take you through a few things
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by overboard(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2015
FATYTOY:
Also importantly you must have installed software/plugins. I will recommend Presonus, the interphase is very user friendly. My brother and I started with Presonus studio 2 professional but upgraded to Studio 3 professional recently.
If you're based in Lagos we may perhaps meet up and take you through a few things

Aha, someone that finallly uses Studio One. A drink for you!
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2015
i will prefer fl 10 with 3rd party drumkits for full or skelectal beat production/and cubase 5 for vocal tracking and nuendo 4/5/6 for mixing. if wl have to be vry grinded in both beatz and mixing>dia a few mixing tutorial on youtube. and u can hire a session bassist or lead guitarist or both and infuse into you beats. goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by Pavore9: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2015
FATYTOY:

I tried replying your email on the greenhouse stuff but it consistently failed to deliver, so provide an alternate email address.
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by lastchild: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
FATYTOY:
pls how can I get presonus studio 3 professional,I need it can you help?
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by overboard(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
lastchild:
pls how can I get presonus studio 3 professional,I need it can you help?

Aha, Presonus Studio One.

Mail your number to richgamutonline@gmail.com.

Post here that you've done so.
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by lastchild: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
overboard:

Aha, Presonus Studio One.
Mail your number to richgamutonline@gmail.com.
Post here that you've done so.
the e mail is not valid,can I send it here
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by overboard(m): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2016
lastchild:
the e mail is not valid,can I send it here

Send to richgamutonline@yahoo.com then. If no show, please do so here. Cheers
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by jeffdrew(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tekno ft dj kanon pana refixhttp://freshbaze.com.ng/tekno-x-dj-kanon-pana-refix/

Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by lastchild: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
overboard:

Send to richgamutonline@yahoo.com then. If no show, please do so here. Cheers
timitaf9@gmail.com Thanks alot
Re: What I Need To Set Up A Studio? by irukka: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
PreSonus Nigeria

We all love good brands, not just any good brands but one with a lasting solution to lifelong problems. And when it comes to mixer and audio studio equipment, a lot of good brands just keep getting it wrong, leaving consumers in disarray of knowing which brand to trust, or which brand has the capacity to solve such stiff-necked issue.

Irukka is at it again! Making available the grandmasters in mixer and studio equipment, PreSonus audio electronics. The world-famous American manufacturer of professional audio equipment and software, used to create, record, mix, and master music and other audio, founded in 1995 with highest technology and concentration the world has ever known.

PreSonus audio electronics now have a place called home under the largest sound equipment online mall in Nigeria; www.irukka.com with its arrival in the country, consumers can be assured of quality and guarantee when purchasing any of the PreSonus studio equipment from any irukka sound equipment outlet across the country or its head office at 39 Murtala Muhammed airport road, Isolo way, Lagos. With a better advantage of a promo price can visit www.irukka.com

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Who Is A Presenter @ Delta Broadcasting Service Asaba / Top 12 Best Nigerian Love Songs Of 2016 / Download Tracklist: Wizkid - Sound Form The Other Side Album Free MP3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.