Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (811 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, compliments of the season and wishing you all a beautiful celebration with your family and loved ones.

I am planning to start this thread which is basically for the purpose of those who are interested in learning how to trade FOREX or traders who are already active in the fx market.. it will trickle down to my daily thought process in the market, which is: picking a viable live trade setup, my reason for picking it and how it all went down.

Forex is not an ideal career path for everyone, it takes a lot to master the art and professionals still learn one or two things on a daily basis as each trade setup unfolds... I will also try to show you that ugly side of fx wen it goes down... Lol.. My losing streaks and winning streaks as an fx trader will be see here...

Once in a while, I will try dropping some nice articles regarding 4x psychology (which I love the most) or some gist dt may interest us all... Will be starting of live trading from 2nd of January 2016...

So Ladies & Gentlemen, lemme allow u guys eat ur Xmas rice and chicken or Pounded Yam, Egusi wif bushmeat (my favorite) b4 I bore u wif my gist on fx....

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks Entrepreneurial Skills Aquisition Training / PM, PMP Professional Training, Lagos-nigeria. 08037916993,07052856858 / Help! I'm Seriously In Need Of A Temporary Job In Lagos As I Await My NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.