Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Where To Buy Designers Wear In Onitsha - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Designers Wear In Onitsha (3324 Views)

6 Demonic Things Girls Wear In Nigeria All In The Name Of Fashion / Guy With Very Long Braids In Onitsha (Photos) / A Nairalander Rocking Her Butterfly Like Made In Aba Designers Wear(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Designers Wear In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Does anyone know where one can buy designer wears in onitsha? Designer wears like that from Versace, LV, Gucci, d and g and Armani. It can be shoes, clothes and footwears.
Re: Where To Buy Designers Wear In Onitsha by VampireeM(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
bigmodo:
Does anyone know where one can buy designer wears in onitsha? Designer wears like that from Versace, LV, Gucci, d and g and Armani. It can be shoes, clothes and footwears.

hmm! Well you can get in main market but you ve to be careful else those dudes @ bright str will hand you Aba/china things.. I think you should go make enquiries first inside those boutiques @ Emeka offor plaza ie downstairs.. they can direct you better.. The best is for you to order from a good foreign shop abroad and ve it shipped for you... There are Fake designers everywhere esp abroad sef...

Or there is this man that do import turkey stuffs his boutique name is " Austino" along bright str. I dont ve his bag with me in my location now.. I think he can help you or direct you. His stuffs are genuine

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Ankara Styles And Designs / Mr Ideal Nigeria Release Top 40 Finalist. Check Out Photos / 10 Cities With The Hottest Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.