Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh (1012 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Merry Christmas Everyone And Happy Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by exlinkleads(f): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Some customers dey vex ooo, Merry Xmas my people, enjoy remain oooooooo

For more visit www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/mtn-joke-of-day-happy-christmas.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove

Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by MzPecs(f): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
That man's face cracked me up! grin grin grin

Dassall undecided
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
gringringringringrin
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by bloomstar: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
hahaha... Lol. thunder fire MTN
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by fhelihx(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol,slap her mk she port go airtel.. grin
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
na onli bread and tea i don chop since morning on xmas day for dat mata.abeg i nr fit laugh.na serious alarm dey blow me fr here.
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by Trunaijian: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Honestly MTN is becoming a very unreliable network. I recently registered my line (after I tot I did so about two years ago) and even got a confirmation sms of my successful registration. A couple of days ago I got an sms saying I shoud visit an adress in wuse ii for another registration in line with NCC standards. They even said I have N2000 free credit as long as I re-register. Inside that fuel scarcity bcis of 2k credit o go enter road to wise ii? Haba MTN. U guys need to re-organize. Everybody is saying sane thing, so we cant all be wrong!
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by preizton(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny
Re: MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh by kaywhynoni: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny but true.........

MTN...........Your Father!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? / Denrele Edun’s Alleged Gay Friend Releases Nude Pictures / I Got #50, 000 From Wizkid's Camp - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.