Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,481 members, 7,854,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, (1381 Views)

Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by Vabadonsblog1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Donald Trump who will be running for United States Presidency by 2016 has thrown a major blow to Africa as he showered insults referring Africans as Lazy, Thugs and Enemies of Progress.

In a statement he made, he promised to make America regain its dignity which he said President Obama has lost, thereby stating he would deport African's including the Current President, Obama if he becomes the President of the United States.

“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.

How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance”

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe,” he said.

See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/africans-are-lazy-and-enemies-of.html?m=1

Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your Papa

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by freshness2020: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided.. That middle finger for you.. undecided and
Gerarahere... In other work.. Ffck off.
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
This man is running MAD

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by okosodo: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
bros na lie you talk
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by iykofias(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hate ds dude, not like he gives any fvck. Mtschew

but op lie sha
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by londoner: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's a fake article.
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by xpac01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
This man is already feeling like God. Chase out black from US and I count 3 months you gon feel it.
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by babyphaze07(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
This man is not lieing. We are backward and retrogressing because Africa has only produce one leader....Mandela. The rest are not. I think we need colonisation to learn about governance from them.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by jiggaz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm... i will just read comments. but what he said is true... though not all.
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by yomi007k(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
babyphaze07:
This man is not lieing. We are backward and retrogressing because Africa has only produce one leader....Mandela. The rest are not. I think we need colonisation to learn about governance from them.

No be lie d Guy talk.
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
He made valid points even though his utterances are laced with racism and btw America is nothing without the African American community. If he knows his history well he'll know that it's the sweat of blacks and red Indians that made America what it is today
Re: Africans Are Lazy And Ghetto Gallivants - Donald Trump Slams Africans, by Mannygoulding(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Trump Na basket mouth finally sha.....his ajebo is top notch lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Bought Okada For Her Husband Kanye For Christmas / Man Buys Expensive N400 Million Car. Had Accident Just Minutes After Purchase! / Girl Blast Naija Guys That Can't Afford N50k Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.