Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? (710 Views)

8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration / Photo:when You Cant Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by KingKonga: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Today which happens to be one of the most special days every year in the life of christains.. a day christ was born..

All the christains over the world celebrated him today..
Down here in nigeria, lagos traffic since last week was out of this earth.. so many people were on the road to get one stuff or the other..
As the celebration is getting to the end.. i will like us sharing how we spent it.. was it worthwhile? Was it boring? Fun? Just there?

Kindly share how urs was like.. if u Re still on it also share..

FOr me.. all i did was to be on nairaland,eat and sleep all through.. lol
Oya over to you people..

Lalasticlala how was ur xmas?
Seun u still dey jolly?
Mynd44 hope those babes no finish ur money for bar? Lol
Re: How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by jopretty(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
I spent today on the bed. I've been sick since last night hence couldn't eat the chicken I labored so hard to fry. I didn't even go out of the house sef embarassed
Re: How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by KingKonga: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eyaahh sorry for that.. pele.. u still got to eat tomoro
jopretty:
I spent today on the bed. I've been sick since last night hence couldn't eat the chicken I labored so hard to fry. I didn't even go out of the house sef embarassed
Re: How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by jopretty(f): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingKonga:
Eyaahh sorry for that.. pele.. u still got to eat tomoro
thanks and I pray so cos as it is now, I've temporarily lost my senses of taste and smell
Re: How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by KingKonga: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
jopretty:
thanks and I pray so cos as it is now, I've temporarily lost my senses of taste and smell
malaria maybe
Re: How Was Your Xmas Celebration Like? by jopretty(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingKonga:
malaria maybe
naa, it is very cold in Kd and a bit dusty. My both nostrils are blocked I'm not breathing through my mouth like a dog panting. So annoying

(1) (Reply)

Two Friends Hit By A Truck After Attempting To Take Selfie On The Road (photo) / Eva Wondered This? / Consistency:a Sure Way To Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.