Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration (12044 Views)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Things that could ruin or frustrate your Christmas celebration
1: Your ATM card gets stuck in the machine on Sunday (Christmas) morning.
Imagine running to the ATM machine to make withdrawal on Christmas morning with bae waiting in the car in anticipation of the Christmas outing, and after the 2nd trial, your card gets stuck- the most painful part will be if the girl is a new catch you were hopin to impress.
2: If your generator also decides to go on break.
You know na, for us that will have to spend Christmas at home, after loading your better pa my neighbour with fuel full tank and getting your best movie, generator now starts coughing. Then iya biliki your neighbour will na be like "ehya, your gen no work? And today na our off o" Chai!
3: When bae decides she has new plans for the day
You must have spent a week planning for Christmas with bae, curving all your side chicks just to savour Christmas together, then on Sunday morning bea calls and be like
"Hello boo, mummy says the house fellowship will hold in our parlour and I will take the praise and worship"
You'll just be like "house fellowgini?, on Christmas day?"
4: ko si eran mo (no more meat)
This thing can pain o. When you buy turkey, live one o, for Christmas, that your guys are over.
You: mummy, awon ore mi nbo o, keep meet for them please
Mum: Haba, they're always welcome. No problem
3 hrs later
You: mum, they're here. Where did you keep the meat?
Mum: Haa! Ko maa si eran mo ke! No more meat o, the turkey shrink after I fried it.
For real?!
5: The period
This is the baddest one. Just waking up and seeing your menses on Christmas day! You'll be like " no please, just one more day off"
Mood swing, hormones raging...worst of all, you leave bobo hanging in the cold (after taking alomo an tramadol) Kikikikikikiki
6: lol, this one makes me laugh - The Nigerian Tailor!
For those that are hoping on wearing a new tailor-made dress, and your tailor promises to get it ready on Christmas morning. Guess what? You get to her shop and alas! She hasn't even cut the material - by 1pm. Lol.
7: Lagos traffic - human and vehicular.
OK, you kack up finish and head to the mall to spend your own money, your hard earned money o at the cinema. And you get there only to find a long queue. Jeez! Ok, lemme goan do shopping in the shoprite, Coman see crowd. This thing dampens my spirit so much.
8: Class Rep: "Lecturer says there's a test on Saturday oo, attendance is 20 marks"
Shiit! This thing gives heart break to students. Imagine when you've planned to travel on Friday and lecturer na say there's test... abeg make I fail am.

Oya you know we roll, add your own
Cc: Lalasticlala tosyne2much mynd44

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2016
7. When the babe you invited for Xmas shows up with her friend. Meanwhile, na because of sex you invite her ooo cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
MMM... in other news does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by goldbim(f): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin the Nigerian tailor's own is soooooo on point!if you can't get your cloth ready by november,forgerrit grin.They'll professionally frustrate your life with aunty come back in 30mins time.material that they have not even cut.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Remilekun101: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
This Christmas no even show for my side, humm
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by bettercreature(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
The number 7 is my problem at the moment so I am staying at home

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by folay66(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Yea
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Interesting!
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Ladiesdream: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm me i don dey house tire no xmas for my way because no money, abeg anybody here around my zone if na just food i will be happy... E rough 4 my way.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by akinlaso(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Artixmentor(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
true talk
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Greedgod: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by ryanmartini: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by takenadoh: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
every blogger trying to write

Lalasticlala , Seun and Mynd44 abeg make una move this thread go FP at least it is wetter than this current one. thanks

www.nairaland.com/3533968/top-3-earners-mmm-co
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Another dry thread

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by mhisbliss(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
and it made fp, i give up
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by ore291(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
MMM... in other news does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.
just increase your volume
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Deeypeey(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2016
abi...d lecturer is mad ni?!....abeg fail me...
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
ore291:
just increase your volume
have done dat already
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by zulfas: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
We are kuku on strike... And Christmas no show for here rara.. sad sad sad
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Vickiweezy(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Not 8, Just One - MONEY!!!
Without Money, ur Xmas is ruined.
MMM people, sorry 4 ur current predicament... Hope y'all can shift urs to January 14th (that is if MMM truly re-opens)

Merry Christmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by DozieInc(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2016
My tailor can't afford to mumu this season... on my way to meet tailor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by stano2(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Sickness ooo
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by SexyNairalander: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2016
booked
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by ade2291(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Op you forgot to add the greatest (DEATH) I just lost a brother/colleague yesterday and my Christmas joy has totally be spoilt...
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by DozieInc(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
stano2:
Sickness ooo
get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by ajoyeleke(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders
Pls who can bless me with little amount to celebrate Xmas, abeg country z bad

Tnx in advance
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by ghettowriter(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2016
That ATM own bad gaan.
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Na to thank God insyd my house o. Christmas no born pikin 4 my side. Till nxt yr.
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by stephc52: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2016
OoP so you re planing on getting laid on xmas day
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by drealjyde(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
The greatest of them all is when your salary is not paid by the 23rd and you have no savings. Bros, Na to manage buy egg take do meat be that o!
Re: 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration by Rayfield: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2016
That moment Boo couldn't control is Long throat nature, even on a Christmas day outing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soccer Bet Prediction Channel / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.