Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

EPISODE 11: EKE(PYTHON) ...the Story Is Just About To Begin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / EPISODE 11: EKE(PYTHON) ...the Story Is Just About To Begin (832 Views)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / EPISODE 8: Eke(python) '...the War Begins... By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPISODE 11: EKE(PYTHON) ...the Story Is Just About To Begin by Joyakosa(f): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Episode 11...

Ada Eke stood up and paced around thinking of the words that came out of the old woman's mouth. she had made up mind to allow every soul pay for the death of her lover.
She didn't care the consequences, no one is worthy of her life. She went out of the shrine and went to a tree close by. She sat there and thought of the things she could do.

The elders sat round a table with the king while different people came carrying dead bodies of their loved ones who were mysteriously killed. The king was very upset, "I took her as a true daughter, she was a princess, she was taken as a special person in the kingdom and yet she cannot make this little sacrifice for us" he said angrily.

There must be a way to make her marry the god by force. She doesn't have to dictate to us again. I have a plan "an elder said" everyone starred at him in surprise.

"What do you suggest or what is your plan Mazi ofo?" the king asked him.
He murmured the plan to their ears and everyone smiled and drank to the new plan which was believed that it will pull off just fine.

Ada still pondering over her life, went back to the shrine and went to inform the old one that she was not going to turn back on her words. "Mama, if anyone wants to die, let them die, I am not marrying any god, I rather remain single" she said and left.

2days Later****

The forest leaves were wet and there was no where she could sit and relax, she walked through the paths that leads to another village, she has decided to leave.

continue reading here: http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/12/episode-11-ekepython-story-is-just.html

(1) (Reply)

Foremost Writer Elechi Amadi Dies / I Need A Female Portuguese Speaker.... / Our Unity, Our Victory - A Story From Wurastories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.