Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,367 members, 7,843,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas (33316 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by elderstan(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
;DThey celebrate their own in a blck house
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by ehix89(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
this guy barely does something meaningful aside clubbing
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by seyicrown2008: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Money speaking, have more fun is your time
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Joygalore(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
This post of yours really touched me and its a reminder I haven't done such lately.
Thank you
shamack:
Why nt try and make some ppl happy on xmas with ur money
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by WisdomTank: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Omo the third guy in this picture dark ghan

Check out my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by FRANKOXY(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
It's good to have fun
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by FRANKOXY(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
It's good to have fun wink
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Atmmachine(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
simafem:
you too

waka

What happened to you making money ??
Are you allergic to making money ??
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by omofela85(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:
martins normally does that
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by mummyson26(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
WisdomTank:
Omo the third guy in this picture dark ghan

Check out my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design
Dats rasaq omotoyosi is a nigerian but rep Benin republic
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by shegra58: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Sommyangel:
This dude black oo
black is good and I'm also proud to be black as long as I'm using white tissue paper to wipe my ass cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by sdeensquare(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
same to u ... end time superstars
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by bigerboy200: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:
..and who told u they haven't done that Some Nigerians and their Pharisee attitude..smh
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by bewla(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
chop money
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by michonas180(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
obafemi black no b small
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by WisdomTank: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
mummyson26:
Dats rasaq omotoyosi is a nigerian but rep Benin republic
Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Deesquare01(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:

Bros... Those that he had helpd wif his money will cum nd tell u abii

Besides wif d little u ave,hw many ave u helpd wid it?
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by simafem(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Atmmachine:

What happened to you making money ??
Are you allergic to making money ??
if u ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by sirgbeja(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Obagoal don use white shirt do charm? 80% of him pix na white shirt.
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by ckmayoca: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:

How sure are you they never made anyone haappy?

You don't necessary have to be the one or close to the one they have supported this xmas.
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Sunnyade01(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
They share consistency and tenacity.

Great ambassadors
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by tunapawizzy: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
PrinceChester:
Martins Ugly die!!!

Kai!!!
But he is successful
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by dollyptosh(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Waka to you too in abundance

in other words, that Guy hanging big dog chains on this neck should pray Nepa shouldn't take light, if not!... will come back to complete it.
Hahaaa
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by horlakunle25(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmm!!! Nobody notice razak omotoyossi....?? I knw sure say OP sabi d guy!
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:

countless embark on some humanitarian services for some church groups since thursday

you didn't have to announce it right? so don't expect anyone who helped people to go ranting on twitter

he's a celeb and people must depend on him, which he can't shy away from
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
I'm sure he'll feel stupid that he is the only one with that humongous chain
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by VibeRadio(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Yesterday, Flavour shared another adorable shot of his daughter with Anna Banner. He captioned it: “Xmas greeting from golibe”

Awww….She’s cute for days…

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=14843
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by tpiar: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
So because obafemi martins just got a green card, his photographer told him to come and insult people's fathers.

Ok oh.
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by tranxo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
shamack:
They did, and they don't need to broadcast it to satisfy people like you. Genuine giving is a personal and private matter.
Re: Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas by giftalways(f): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=celebgists post=41347136]Peter of psquare was seen hanging out with Obafemi Martins at a club. The talented Nigerian footballer appears to be having the fun with the artist and we all know what their hands gestures means right here in Nigeria. Why are they telling their fans WAKA undecided

But What do you think these two stars have in common!!! What they have in common? Its simlpe...... Peter of psquare.. Atfer studio and music recording, he watch and use football to relax... As for Martins.. Well after football and being gone for soo long he plays song IFEOMA by Psquare to apologize to his wify......... That's what they have in common @oP.......... OMG!! Did I just siad all that?? Am just too much!! Lol. Happy New Year guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Suffers Hair Loss, Needs Remedy / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.