Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others (46188 Views)

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House / Photos Of Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori & Davido Hanging Out Together In Dubai / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by conductor1: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sunday, 27 November 2016
Chelsea FC shares pictures of Davido hanging out with Hazard, Moses, others after match

Nigerian singer Davido paid a visit to Stamford Bridge and was pictured with Chelsea footballers Hazard, Luiz, Costa, Azpilicueta, and Moses after their 2- 1 defeat of Tottenham on Saturday.
To honor his visit, Chelsea surprisingly published the pictures on their official Facebook page.

And then Nigerians took over the Chelsea Football Club Facebook page to rant about how Davido was kneeling on the floor:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/11/chelsea-fc-shares-pictures-of-davido.html

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by conductor1: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by emeijeh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why is he squatting like a ball boy in the first pix?
"Davido the ball boy" ain't a bad name afterall grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by dacovajnr: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
He still get this childish Mentality undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by domopps(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
STARS.........

Nothing wrong with this pix now.......nawa for Naija ooo

Cheeeeers

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Davash222(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na only Nigerians dey comment for the CFC Page

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
That Tinuoye Oyewale (the sixth commenter on the fb page) finished Davido

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chelsea no even get rep, chai!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by NaLaugh: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davido squats humbly - Complaint! "Why is he acting like a ball boy?"

Davido stands - Complaint! "Why is he so proud?"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. undecided

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kul story undecided.
And yes i'm a hater tongue

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by jamael(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cool of them
An analyst said that Tottenham had a little win by making Chelsea conceed a goal after about 600 minutes of play without doing so. What impresses me is that on paper, they have 3 defenders and 3 strikers but at any point in time t, in the match, there are either 5 defenders of 5 attackers. Nice tactics by the italian.

In other news, what did you agree to do to put the message heard this sunday into practice this week?? Let the WORD of God we hear be used as a basis for our living and not as another item on the service schedule.

18 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by kayStelly(f): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
k
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by solidgidlas(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abg make i go check beta headline, undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by DrayZee: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
domopps:
STARS.........
Nothing wrong with this pix now.......nawa for Naija ooo
Cheeeeers
He didn't have to squat though.

It's now looking like he wasn't even supposed to be in the pic at all... Like an extra.

NaLaugh:
Davido squats humbly - Complaint! Why is he acting like a ball boy?
Davido stands - Complaint! Why is he so proud?
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. undecided
Just like he sang in "All of You",and I quote:

" If I do my own, dem go talk, if I do their own, dem go talk... If I want to sheet, dem go talk, if I want to tweet, dem go talk" grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by smogup: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
To my Chelsea fans we re winning the league this season.

Like if you believe and share if you don't

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by solidgidlas(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by RichDad1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coyb. cheesy
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
frenchwine:
Chelsea no even get rep, chai!

If no be sey I love French I for yab you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who much is given more is expected
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by dreezybines: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naija and wahala because he squat for ground now na sin...

The guy no kuku send haters...

I wonder what can Make CFC to post such undecided ...

Money can take you to a lot of places in life...

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by ikorodureporta: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wey Mikel undecided Davido: 'i beg make i just enta for down...i no go block una...'' cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
that squattin though

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by busyfishing(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ooh.He is Chelsea fan.No wonder he makes lots of noise

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by onatisi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Why is he squatting like a ball boy in the first pix?
"Davido the ball boy ain't a bad name afterall grin
Davido the squatting ball boy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by LadyAimy: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
We too complain
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Too many mad people on the internet undecided
Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
conductor1:
How much was paid? lipsrsealed

must you be stupid?

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Ask4Info: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
No matter your age, sex, tribe, religion, or background, work hard, diligently and be patient and prayerful.

Get your hands dirty today by working hard GENUINELY so that you can eat with Kings tomorrow using a Golden spoon

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others by Husse12(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Big man doinz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.