Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] (67856 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by ayosexy(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Wat's dis? Dis is for kid undecided
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
mymadam:

cheesy Ha, ha, ha! Darling, I love your sense of humour. Keep it up.
can I see if u have a ...... wink
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Stuntkid172(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Sacramento4real:
If na 9ja, he don kill im career be dat.

IN D'BANJ VOICE: No Long ThIng.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah

Weed effect gone totally wrong? What was he thinking? Lol.

Just told my sis the story and she's asking me if the audience didn't even run away! Lol.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
sayyid:

bt u av seen a joystick b4
Joystsick! Okay, yes, it is a walking stick used my an elderly woman called Joy
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Rockyrascal(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
the booty shaker no even know wetin de happen for her back.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by ej4sub: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2015
He should give his life to Jesus, the reason for the celebration.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Where is the manhood? I need to see cos I have never seen a manhood b4 cheesy

Pls tell urself the truth
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Pls tell urself the truth
That's what I just did.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what I just did.
how old are u
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by igboboy3(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Where is the manhood? I need to see cos I have never seen a manhood b4 cheesy

Chai! This your lie no get part 2
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by lalaray: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
To all d guys who came here to look at a guys dick, I say more grease to ur elbow. #gayalert#
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by harristo(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Just imagine say na don Jazzy do that thing for stage grin
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by chygift(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2015
WEED AT WORK
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by achimotan(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
December 25, 2015, Accra — At the 2015 edition of Citi FM’s Decemba 2 Rememba concert held Thursday, December 24, 2015, an unimaginable and despicable act took place on stage during a live performance by Wisa of the ‘Ekiki me’ fame much to the chagrin of patrons of the heavily-attended annual show.

In a shocking moment of temporary insanity, Wisa pulled out his manhood in an extremely offensive stage act that outraged the full-to-capacity crowd at the Accra International Conference Centre, venue for the concert.

Although one of the MCs for the night, Osei Kwame, took pains to immediately condemn Wisa’s egregious conduct, the management of the station finds it extremely important to — in this statement — emphasize our condemnation of the artiste’s behaviour, which, by all accounts, is profoundly incompatible with the Citi FM brand.

By this statement, the management of Omni Media Limited, owners of Citi 97.3 FM, is condemning in the strongest terms possible, the artiste’s reprehensible conduct, the videos of which have since been widely circulated on social media.

For the avoidance of doubt, Citi FM is a law abiding radio brand and does not in any way endorse morally offensive and illegal acts that seek to bring the station’s name and the Decemba 2 Rememba franchise into disrepute.

Our lawyers have advised us that Wisa’s conduct potentially violated the nation’s criminal code and we believe same to be true. We therefore, urge the Police administration to investigate Wisa’s conduct and to take every lawful step necessary to bring him to justice.

Our sincere apologies to all Decemba 2 Rememba patrons and all showbiz lovers who have seen the shocking videos of Wisa’s misconduct. And to all Ghanaians, we are sorry.

By this statement, we wish to state that we will take elaborate steps to ensure that offensive and unlawful stage conducts of the kind exhibited by Wisa on Thursday do not happen during future editions of the annual concert.

We wish all Citi 97.3 FM loyalists and Decemba 2 Rememba patrons a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Signed

Jessica Opare – Saforo

Programmes Manager
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by hmuhammad(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2015
That small thing fit put you for 9 months condition tongue
pretydiva:
Silly tin. A big disgrace 2 himself..na dat small tin he dey even flaunt m undecided..smh
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2015
GodblessNig247:

how old are u
Very old. But I have never seen manhood. Is it the same as boyhood and girlhood. Does it look like womanhood? Just calm down and tell me please.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by pagorino(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2015
hmm end time performance.. omo ale
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Make una dey dere d hate, d guy don blow be that oh. Nn life goes on
TunezMedia:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Wisa-displays-manhood-on-stage-403297
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
igboboy3:

Chai! This your lie no get part 2
Did u just call me Lienus? I will tell my mummy for u cry
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Mastrubate for just seeing a manhood?
Yes oooo
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2015
I ve always said it that so caĺled african musicians/rappers are mentally ill, infact all africans have mental illness waiting to manifest.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Very old. But I have never seen manhood. Is it the same as boyhood and girlhood. Does it look like womanhood? Just calm down and tell me please.

A manhood is a man's external sex organ which he uses to urinate or have s** with. If u want a profound explanation then email me. thanks

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
lalaray:
To all d guys who came here to look at a guys dick, I say more grease to ur elbow. #gayalert#
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
GodblessNig247:

A manhood is a man's external sex organ which he uses to urinate or have s** with. If u want a profound explanation then email me. thanks
Thanks. At least I now know that it has the same function with the other hoods(boyhood, girlhood and womanhood).
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Yes oooo
Na wow oo.
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by kechywillz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
na dat nyash wey block road wey i see,i no see the nonsense dat idiat display
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

See THE little dwarffish matchstick tail like crackhaus and truckpusher own grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by craix(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks. At least I now know that it has the same function with the other hoods(boyhood, girlhood and womanhood).

Uwc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.