Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (40032 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Over the weekend at the Buckwyld 'n' Breathless concert hosted by 2baba and chocolate city rapper, M.I Abaga, things got quite steamy. During one of the performances, a sexy twerk dancer came onstage during M.I's performance to give him a 'ride of life' with a very raunchy lap dance...

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/rapper-mi-abaga-getting-raunchy-lap.html?m=1

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Flexherbal(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2016
See this guy.

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by dannyben5: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Short man!

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2016
The 'twerker' resemble one girl way i dey toast 4 Lagos way tell me say she be 'event planner' so nah the event way she dey plan be this angry angry My eyes cannot be deceiving me nah! I recognize her lips angry angry

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by xedyl(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
See this guy.

I see am

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by jaelz(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2016
See as him be like midget midget dey like women sha

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
The 'twerker' resemble one girl way i dey toast 4 Lagos way tell me say she be 'event planner' so nah the event way she dey plan be this angry angry My eyes cannot be deceiving me nah! I recognize her lips angry angry

grin maybe ur not her type.. she wants bigger pockets & some popular artistes tat cud take her to the limelight ...

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin maybe ur not her type.. she wants bigger pockets & some popular artistes tat cud take her to the limelight ...

Ouch! Good thing my self esteem is 'rock solid' grin grin She isnt even my type too, a tad bit too skinny grin

25 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2016
it's needed at times grin

Meanwhile

I feel worry for women who married teachers..instead of finding money in their pockets all they find is lists of noisemakers cheesy

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2016
bad boi
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by monteee(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2016
hehe end time lap dance wink

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2016
raunchy dance indeed.. Many guys wish here.
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Both the 'Twerker' and the 'Twerkee' no get work.... grin

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

Work! Work!! Work!!! Work!!! Work!!! Work!!! Work!!! Work!!!!

The girl even came prepared in full ammo, she wan put MI destiny to rest cheesy cheesy

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by dapatro: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
See person future wife.Later she go dey look for a God-fearing man for marriage.Shure!

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
OK
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Drsmiles(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Mtchew
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2016
She cover her face make her boyfriend no recognise her.

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by MrAboki: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

To ba lowo, Hummer tele ya lo.. grin

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by jtwest(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Lap dance or head dance grin, m.I just joined d league of them drake o, lucky men walking the earth but dis sister sef go go church on Sunday o, pastor go even be like broda M.I wash urself well at d door b4 u enter.

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by 100Cents: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2016
For this recession ?

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by ajalawole(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
chai: awon olosho full this cumtri sha. The chairman dey enjoy am self grin

over to you Nairaland vasline crew

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by AntiWailer: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:

Fear Event planners oooo..

That is another way Lagos girls tell you, i dey do runs. grin grin

Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Juniorbuba(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2016
The gal na mumu,c as she b sef,no shame,u toast am she no gree na dat short man she go dae twerk 4
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by BE811APP: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2016
his look on the 3ed pix.... angry lipsrsealed

be like say make he check his trousers ooo undecided
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2016
why she wear mask? cheesy anyway my babe sabi twerk pass her by far smiley
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by saintdennis(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Smh... m.i just messed himself up

Must nigerians copy copy errtime?

As the babe wear mask e no make sense lol

I blame drake sha...
Re: M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] by mhisbliss(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2016
this short bobo, his bank account is taller than him though and thats all that matters

Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Top 10 Early Nollywood Heartthrobs / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More!