Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? (19544 Views)

How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by webcalculator(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Hi nairalanders, please I need advice. I'm planning on starting a tipper business and I haven't done transport business before. My questions are:
1)how much does a tipper cost?
2)how much could it bring home weekly?
3)Are there things I need to know about this business.
I plan to register a cooperation and run it through the cooperation so as to not worry much about my driver. Are there things I should know.
Cc.lalasticlala, seun
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by TRUCKPLACE: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
You can give us a call
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am planing to buy two small tipper called parkers it mecedes benz is around 2 milla and pays around 7:k daily in kano but want to get contract with a contruction firmv
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by omoerimama(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
webcalculator:
Hi nairalanders, please I need advice. I'm planning on starting a tipper business and I haven't done transport business before. My questions are:
1)how much does a tipper cost?
2)how much could it bring home weekly?
3)Are there things I need to know about this business.
I plan to register a cooperation and run it through the cooperation so as to not worry much about my driver. Are there things I should know.
Cc.lalasticlala, seun
To Answer Those Ur Questions, Its Really Depend On Ur Location. I Have A Brother That Is Doing The Business At Ogun State, He Is Very Doing Gud. Work And Trip Location Will Depends Them Daily Income. Most Of There 10 Tons Is Volvo FL6 Tipper. Am In Into Mini Truck Cover Body. Travel From Lagos To Any State, That Is My Special Proffession As Am A Truck Driver.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by webcalculator(m): 5:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Alikote:
Am planing to buy two small tipper called parkers it mecedes benz is around 2 milla and pays around 7:k daily in kano but want to get contract with a contruction firmv
When you get the contract, you hand it over to the construction firm? Do you have the pictures of the parkers?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by ymomoh: 5:38am On Dec 27, 2015
We have what we called 6tyres tipper that's 30 tonnes and 10 tyres which is 60 tonnes. The belgium graded 911 or 1113 mercedes benz 6 tyres tippers price goes for #3.5m and #4.5m respectively. And it delivers 10k daily after expenditures like gas and labour/union fees. While the cost of the ten tyres especially the iveco interturbo goes for #7m(belgium) the mack type goes for #6.5m (belgium) and it delivers #20k daily after expenditures. However you can give it out on hire purchase, that is you add your cost to the original cost of the vehicle and the manager pay installmental on agreed terms. We can manage your trucks efficiently in abuja and lokoja. Call 08054810735
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by webcalculator(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2015
ymomoh:
We have what we called 6tyres tipper that's 30 tonnes and 10 tyres which is 60 tonnes. The belgium graded 911 or 1113 mercedes benz 6 tyres tippers price goes for #3.5m and #4.5m respectively. And it delivers 10k daily after expenditures like gas and labour/union fees. While the cost of the ten tyres especially the iveco interturbo goes for #7m(belgium) the mack type goes for #6.5m (belgium) and it delivers #20k daily after expenditures. However you can give it out on hire purchase, that is you add your cost to the original cost of the vehicle and the manager pay installmental on agreed terms. We can manage your trucks efficiently in abuja and lokoja. Call 08054810735
Can we see the pics?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2015
webcalculator:

When you get the contract, you hand it over to the construction firm? Do you have the pictures of the parkers?
yes with that i control the finance not driver
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by webcalculator(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
Alikote:
yes with that i control the finance not driver
Wow, very nice idea. I think this is what I'll do. Thanks very much. Parkers are those used by construction firms?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
webcalculator:

Wow, very nice idea. I think this is what I'll do. Thanks very much. Parkers are those used by construction firms?
bro it depends....
am into 911 tipper body parts. I can link you u to Mercedes Benz tipper sellers. am based in Onitsha.

coming to the income
company pays #50k-#70k with u repairing ur vehicle when damaged but no stress, no story from drivers and u can withdraw ur vehicle when u are not comfortable

drivers pays #100-#150k weekly with u repairing the vehicle. story here and there. they fit run away with ur tipper

u need to shine ur eyes and learn these business b4 u invest
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Godwin10(m): 2:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm, interesting.
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Rightworld(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
TRUCKPLACE:
You can give us a call
Give you call for what?

4 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by webcalculator(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Dymaco:

bro it depends....
am into 911 tipper body parts. I can link you u to Mercedes Benz tipper sellers. am based in Onitsha.

coming to the income
company pays #50k-#70k with u repairing ur vehicle when damaged but no stress, no story from drivers and u can withdraw ur vehicle when u are not comfortable

drivers pays #100-#150k weekly with u repairing the vehicle. story here and there. they fit run away with ur tipper

Bros, this your figures too much o
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
webcalculator:

Bros, this your figures too much o
yes its how much they really make...
in Onitsha we are closer to river niger where white sand is drilled. most building construction uses sand from the river because of its fine texture.
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by akara(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Have Mercedes 1217 cover body/ cooling van for sale. Please check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2771202/mercedes-benz-1217-cooling-truck#41247628
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by ColeworldMD(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Alikote:
hello Alikote I think this is a good idea. Have started yet?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
ColeworldMD:
hello Alikote I think this is a good idea. Have started yet?
yes
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by ColeworldMD(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Alikote:
yes
That's great! I'm looking forward to it too but I don't have capital at the moment. I hope you can mentor me in the future. Hehe
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by akara(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hi Aliko

is this the mercedes you reffered to as Parkers or some other one.

Just learning as an Importer.

oops i nee to get a bette image

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Benz 914 and 814
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by akara(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
I got you now Aliko
It must be Mercedes
814 /914 or are others like
MAN and DAF accepted. If so what price

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
2.m
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by pluggedinn(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Dymaco:

bro it depends....
coming to the income

I need a 10tyre man diesel truck, Can you link me up to a seller?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
pluggedinn:

I need a 10tyre man diesel truck, Can you link me up to a seller?
are u in onitsha
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by pluggedinn(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dymaco:

are u in onitsha

I am in Warri, Delta state.
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
pluggedinn:

u will come to Onitsha when I see any seller with your driver and mechanic to check the vehicle
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by pluggedinn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dymaco:

u will come to Onitsha when I see any seller with your driver and mechanic to check the vehicle
Ok
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by pluggedinn(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dymaco:

are u in onitsha

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
pluggedinn:

do u need the one for hauling sand or for conveying commodity
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by pluggedinn(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dymaco:

do u need the one for hauling sand or for conveying commodity

The one for hauling sand. Man Diesel 10 tyre with auxiliary
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
pluggedinn:

The one for hauling sand. Man Diesel 10 tyre with auxiliary
OK 911 6 tyre is available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.