Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Buy Brazillian And Spanish Tiles For Beauty Of Your Homes And Offices. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Brazillian And Spanish Tiles For Beauty Of Your Homes And Offices. (850 Views)

Get Your Homes And Offices Beautifully Branded At An Affordable Cost (neshprint) / Persons That Can Produce Customized Containers For Beauty Products / Hand Made Decorative Tiles For Churches And Mosques. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Brazillian And Spanish Tiles For Beauty Of Your Homes And Offices. by prosutos123: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
The use of terrazzo in flooring of homes and offices is gradually becoming old fashion as most modern homes and offices now make use of colourful tiles with different sizes and patterns. Tiles are of different types such as Spanish, Brazillian, China and Italian tiles. Below I will share with you how you can purchase these tiles so you do not have to be cheated by marketers especially if it is your first time of buying from them.

First, I will start with Spanish tiles; Spanish tiles are very durable tiles and comes in sizes ranging from 45x45mm and 50x50mm. They usually last longer and do not break or peel easily.

NB: Tiles are usually sold in cartons or square meters

I carton of Spanish (45x45) tiles contains 7 pieces of tiles.

1 square meters of Spanish tiles = 5 pieces. To convert from cartons to square meters, simply multiply the amount in cartons by (7/5), take for example if you are buying 10 cartons of tiles, to convert to square meters, you multiply 10 x (7/5) = 14 square meters.

Also when you want to convert from square meters to cartons, you just multiply amount in square meters by (5/7), for example to convert 14 square meters of tiles to amount in cartons, I simply multiply 14 x (5/7) = 10 cartons.

The cost of Spanish tiles per cartons varies but as at the time of writing this, one carton of (45x45) Spain tiles cost N2940.00 while one square meter cost N2100.00.

For that of Brazil tiles, the amount of pieces in a carton is ten (10) while a square meter is five (5) pieces. to convert from carton to square meter, simply multiply amount in carton by (10/5). for example if I want to buy 5 cartons of Brazilian tiles, to convert to square meter, I multiple 5 x (10/5) = 10 square meters, also you can decide to convert from square meter back to cartons by multiply amount in square meter by (5/10), for example to convert 10 square meters back to amount in cartons, what I simply do is multiply 10 x (5/10) = 5 cartons.

The price of Brazil tiles also varies but at the time of writing this, 1 square meter of Brazil Tile cost N1, 850.00 while 1 carton cost N3,700.00.

NB: The prices quoted above are retail prices, to find out about current wholesale prices of tiles, you can contact me via prosutos@gmail.com.

http://www.nairaup.com/2015/12/how-to-purchase-spanish-and-brazilian.html

Re: How To Buy Brazillian And Spanish Tiles For Beauty Of Your Homes And Offices. by Hawx(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for educating me!

(1) (Reply)

How Forex Restrictions Is Hurting Exports / Help Withdraw Money From A Merchant In USD And Pay Me In Naira. / I NEED SUPPLIES OF PMS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.