Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed (26878 Views)

Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by Moyanbe(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is one of the major challenge of communities bordering a country or other states.. I have been to this local govt many times. What I see in the morning is school children trekking a distance of abt 2 to 4km to school. Some do ride bicycles and carry their friends and siblings on bicycle. I believe this community have representative at the National Assembly, state Assembly including local govt Council.. Its a shame to their reps in political sphere.
I must also include that majority of them do receive money to vote for aspirants and thus is as a result of their very low level of education and weird beliefs e. g there is a community in the same local govt where you don't use umbrella either it rains or not.
I believe the best solution is to increase the level of literacy and provide basic infrastructures that will benefit the whole local govt.....
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by ndubest111(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/ogun-community-where-over-10000-residents-share-only-one-hospital-bed/

Pic1: Front view of the hospital

Pic2: The only bed in the hospital

Pic3: hospital signboard
obasanjo,mark adenuga,akiwumi adesina plus including seun are from d state.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by laurel03(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
dammywapes:
I tell u amosu fix where dey vote for him , I will talk abt two uni under him n a particular place in ogun state , these 2 uni tasued n oou , hw many times ave u seen or heard tasued going on strike? Oou s always on strike , currently they are on strike. d 1st strike dey embark on , his a 6mnth later wen d students protest he said he does NT knw dey are on strike , he said dis @ one stadium in abk. Oou student DAT went for d struggle den CN testify to it. On d particular place i refer to , am referring to ijebu igbo. Deir is a place dey called station deir every popular place amosu plan to construct an over head bridge deir since his first tenure till nw d bridge have NT been complete and many mre places with unfinish project. That place i mentioned called station , pple around suffers frm dust all day , wen rain falls dey deir road bcme worse. Ijebu north local government , most pple deir vote for PDP candidate GNI. A person born deir can testify to it. Na area where den vote for amosu dey enjoy his tenure. Ijebu north is place am close to. Imagine him owing oou lecturers 15months salaries and NT funding d school. I knw what am saying. Lastly ones deed will tell who u are are
that is bad... and 9ja politicians are so useless... Oyo governor self doing same thing in oyo state... God will help us
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Really Creepy. I can't even go to that hospital at night. Looks haunted.
kai!!!

Nairalanders sha grin grin grin
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by akigbemaru: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ogun state where 10000 shared one hospital.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by mfarabale: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
AND THEY ARE IN LAGOS.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by dammywapes(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
laurel03:
that is bad... and 9ja politicians are so useless... Oyo governor self doing same thing in oyo state... God will help us
Amen
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by elderstan(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
B4 I judge,Who Did they vote APC or PDP?

cry

1 Like

Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by Dee1murphy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
That's the local government of the former accountant general of the federation, I've been to Ipokia LGA severally.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by Dee1murphy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
They all voted for PDP en mass despite the decapitated state of the community.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by playgirls: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
check out for mind blowing write ups ,unbeatable poems and inspirational talks that will pacify you in this turbulent country of ours. Just click on this link www.crazypoetz..com.
Re: Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed by MrEverest(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2015
prettysolid:
Im not trying to b tribalistic here but this is one of the things the Igbos surpass the yorubas. The Igbos dont wait for govt to do everything,all those community meetings you see them holding all over the country and world is for things like this. by now the lagos branch of that community would have donated a borehole,kaduna branch ...beds,USA branch will fly in doctors once or twice a year for free medical treatment and checkup and also give more coaching to the resident doctors, Ibadan branch would upgrade the hospital and so on ......
You took the words from my mouth, I cant imagine that a place like this still exist in Nigeria, not even in Borno state not to talk of Ogun state, a supposed frontier yoruba state! I have always wondered why Igbos, despite lack of government attention in providing amenities still leads every other region in terms of human development index, the answer is self help!!! go to rural places in Igboland & see for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 130 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 6 (1,442 Tested) / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.