Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Sincerely Mean It: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Sincerely Mean It: (778 Views)

Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? / What Does Allah Mean, God Or The god Please Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely Mean It: by Fhad: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
I sincerly mean this and it comes from the bottom of my Heart, Just cos i feel it is neccessary to recognice these brothers for there unreserve effort and contribution to this forum.
i therefore nominate the following ppl to hold the follow post,

1. Lagosboy, Asiwaju musulumi of Nairaland

2.Olabowale, Baba Adini of Nairaland

and feel free to say anything u know about there contribution to this forum.
and you can as well nominate other ppl 4 other post,
Re: I Sincerely Mean It: by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Fhad

1. Lagosboy, Asiwaju musulumi of Nairaland

2.Olabowale, Baba Adini of Nairaland

Salam brother, please dont tell me that you are a party to all these Otun Adini, Osi adini, Adini this, adini that, shocked shocked

I am in suport of giving them another title/ role but not this adini of a thing and you should know how that is being bastardised in Nigeria.
Re: I Sincerely Mean It: by noetic2: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
i hereby nominate olabowale as the one and only:

baba JIHAD of nairaland. grin grin
Re: I Sincerely Mean It: by babs787(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
i hereby nominate olabowale as the one and only:

baba JIHAD of nairaland.

Yeye dude grin
Re: I Sincerely Mean It: by noetic2: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
babs787:

Yeye dude grin

And u should be the baba adini of nairaland . . . .deputy JIHADIST in chief grin

(1) (Reply)

Abuzola Vs Olanajim / Egyptian Cleric’s Message For Every Jew On The Face Of The Earth / Question For All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.