Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out (2505 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Get American And Other Foreign Women / I Am Ready To Teach You How To Play The Drums For A Token Fee.for Boys And Girls / I Cant Ask A Gel Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by tayo200(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
hello guys, am 24yrs old nw and I still don't knw aw to "toast" a girl..dere is dis particular girl dt use to walk pass my street everyday..I like d girl buh I don't knw wat to say to her or aw to start d convo even if I walk up to her....players in d house, pls teach me aw to toast a girl...
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
coolIyah wasting ur time talking....
All u nid iz... do as I say ring grin
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by tayo200(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
phellamon:
coolIyah wasting ur time talking.... All u nid iz... touch n follow ringgrin
where I fit get am?
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2015
coolunda d deep blue sea, 12am prompt
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by olaeasy1(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2015
you have to confront d attitude fair remove it
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Obinnau(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
you - hi lady
her - yes
you- can I be your friend? nothing attached, I seem not to have luck talking to ladies and I want to be friends with you just to be comfortable around girls.
Believe me even if she is the devil herself she will surely agree. then from there one thing can lead to another.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by 24lolade(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Obinnau:
you - hi lady
her - yes
you- can I be your friend? nothing attached, I seem not to have luck talking to ladies and I want to be friends with you just to be comfortable around girls.
Believe me even if she is the devil herself she will surely agree. then from there one thing can lead to another.

Player.. Na you dey lead for assist ranking. Eyan #mesutozil

Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Obinnau(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
24lolade:

Player.. Na you dey lead for assist ranking. Eyan #mesutozil

funny enough I don't chase after girls nor do I have a girlfriend.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by adeememman(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Obinnau:
funny enough I don't chase after girls nor do I have a girlfriend.
@op may i ask if you don arrive. I mean have you made enough money? If u score urself below 50% abeg face front first.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Applaner: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
y don't u write ur wassce first b/4 asking a girl out.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Obinnau(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Applaner:
y don't u write ur wassce first b/4 asking a girl out.
did you read the post at all mr professor before making that silly comment?
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Obinnau(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
adeememman:
@op may i ask if you don arrive. I mean have you made enough money? If u score urself below 50% abeg face front first.
am not the op.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by tayo200(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
u guys no dey help matter at all..
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Lwkmdooo grin
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out by charlsbob: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Need Hot Guys On Phone / Anambra Ladies Ready For Marriage Drop Your BBM Pin. Who Knows You Might / Exclusive: Can I Meet Yahoo Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.