Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump (679 Views)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Donald Trump: Africans Are Only Good At Stealing And Lovemaking / Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by YOUNGICE1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
onald Trump who is one United States of America’s biggest names when it come to the business world has thrown insults at Africans, referring to Africans as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery.

Trump who is Republican party’s flag bearer in the upcoming polls, in a statement recently said, he will deport all Kenya origin, and other Africans including current President, Barrack Obama as he illuminated is plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.

How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance”

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe,” he said.
Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
I just wonder the bastards that will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
I thought OshiomOLE is suffering from acute mouth Diarrhoea until I saw Donald Trump..

2 Likes

Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
This news don cast sinz na. Except for KKK Americans,no 1 gives a Bleep bout Trump.
Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
This man is a grade one idiot. Tell him say na me say so. god of iron won't let him win d election.he's cursed by gods. Thre is a spell on him.
Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by UltraSphinx(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
africans are lazy but yet they were used as slaves to work the american plantationS in the 18th century.
in fact how does africa's bad system of governance affects the U S? was it not part of america's EVIL imperialist schemes that toppled some regimes in african countries (e.g uganda and upper volta) and installed corrupt glutton s that will be obsequious to her political domination.
this impotent aryan supremacist called trump is a potential hitler or something worse
Re: Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump by orunto27: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Donald Trump is the biggest fool of Year 2015. Barack Obama is a grand child of that foolishness and has been President of the U.S. for sometimes. He is castrated and now jealous.

(1) (Reply)

Zika Virus Is Spreading Exposively - WHO / Big Brother USA Is On Now, Yesterday's Highlights / Drug Kingpin Joaquin ‘el Chapo’ Guzman Escapes Mexican Prison Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.