Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Woman Attacks Husband For Farting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Attacks Husband For Farting (2193 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by jmoore(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2015

Sharing a bed with your partner sometimes has its downsides and one of those can be when they fart next to you.

For one man, that gassy bedtime allegedly led to him being attacked by his suffering wife, who had had enough of the smell.

Dawn Meikle was in bed with her husband in Port St Lucie, Florida, when he started farting - and she is said by police to have lashed out by elbowing him.

Things then escalated quickly from there.

An arrest report states: “Dawn began kicking him and eventually kicked him out of their bed.”

The husband then managed to calm his wife down and get back into bed - but committed the ultimate act of betrayal by blowing off yet again.

Meikle allegedly started elbowing and kicking her husband again before they got involved in a bit of a fight that saw him suffer scratches to his chest.

She then reportedly called police before shooting pepper spray into her husband’s face.

Police arrived at the scene and arrested Meikle before she was charged with misdemeanour domestic battery.

Maybe he ate some Brussels sprouts - it is Christmas, after all.

Source>> https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-arrested-attacking-husband-farting-083738680.html
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by thorpido(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Patience,patience,patience.
If you can't accommodate a partner farting,you are yet to mature in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Just look at her ugly face

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by PresVA: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
"The husband then managed to calm his wife down and get back into bed - but committed the ultimate act of betrayal by blowing off yet again."

grin grin grin grin grin grin cry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Pidggin(f): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why can't he fart in the toilet? Especially if it smells like rotten egg.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by lilmax(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
thorpido:
Patience,patience,patience.
If you can't accommodate a partner farting,you are yet to mature in marriage.
it doesn't make sense. This is one thing I cannot stand

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by thorpido(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
lilmax:
When you marry and your kids do it what will you do?
I want you to know that people can be ill and then they do it uncontrollably.It's natural and you will have to tolerate some things.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by crackhaus: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
See her face like fart itself...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by crackhaus: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
lilmax:
Lol...different people with different traits though.

I have an ex whom anytime I wanted her to laugh her brains out especially when we have disagreements, I would let out a loud fart - I honestly don't know what she found so funny with my fart.

And if you see this chic outside, you'll think she doesn't shit. gringrin
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by nnamdibig(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
People dey ooo
When I know couple that are always on fart competition.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Bolade005: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
lilmax:
Oh so you'll leave for somewhere every time you want to fart?

Just like thorpido said, if you cannot tolerate and accommodate your partner's fart, then you are yet to mature in marriage.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kai. Worst thing that can happen to you is receiving fart in your duvet during cold period.

You can't even run away .

The police should have charged the man sef.
Winter fart can be cancerous.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Exponental(m): 5:44am On Dec 27, 2015
thanks to my spouse for her understanding!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by surrogatesng: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
see her face,useless woman
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bolade005:

Oh so you'll leave for somewhere every time you want to fart?

Just like thorpido said, if you cannot tolerate and accommodate your partner's fart, then you are yet to mature in marriage.

If you don't understand that farting uncontrollably in your spouse's presence is disrespectful and disgusting, then you don't have proper manners.
I guess you will find your wife hot if she contaminates the air with noisy farts. It will surely keep the passion alive. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Bolade005: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

If you don't understand that farting uncontrollably in your spouse's presence is disrespectful and disgusting, then you don't have proper manners.
I guess you will find your wife hot if she contaminates the air with noisy farts. It will surely keep the passion alive. grin
It is not in your place to tell me about manners. Are you even married?

I don't know about noisy farts but I'd prefer subtle farts. It's the aroma that keeps the passion alive not the noise wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bolade005:

It is not in your place to tell me about manners. Are you even married?

I don't know about noisy farts but I'd prefer subtle farts. It's the aroma that keeps the passion alive not the noise wink wink

It is as much my place as it is yours to tell others that silently inhaling smelly fumes is a sign of maturity. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by EfemenaXY: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Disgusting habit.

But guess what, I'm guilty of doing it too! grin Works everytime I want hubby to vacate the choicest sofa so I can watch my favourite program(s). The expression on his face? Hilarious! cheesy cheesy

But he grabs the remote controls with him while leaving the sofa for me. angry angry cheesy
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by jmoore(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Bolade005: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

It is as much my place as it is yours to tell others that silently inhaling smelly fumes is a sign of maturity. grin lipsrsealed
Will it be okay if it doesn't smell? grin
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Bolade005:

Will it be okay if it doesn't smell? grin

grin grin grin

Yeah and if it is quiet too.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by Bolade005: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

Yeah and if it is quiet too.
Smh.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Funny story.
But her reaction though. Pepper spray?. I'm sure it's not only the fart that was upsetting her.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
My mum must have been a saint then.

My dad would fart and make a stern face, instructing us to call him "mazi"

This woman no get joy sha.
Re: Woman Attacks Husband For Farting by ronald4lif(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy grin

Unless one is indispose there's no point to fart in each other's presence. They can excuse themselves and use convenient places like toilets. I don't want to inhale toxic air coz we're a couple and I won't commit either. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money / I Will Hook Him With Pregnancy. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.