Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) (41091 Views)

Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / 2 Soldiers Arrested In Ebonyi For Car Snatching (photos) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by ijustdey: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
from this report where a serial rapist was caught in Ebonyi state
www.nairaland.com/2821591/father-three-raped-nine-children

The most wanted sexually predator in Ebonyi state Nigeria has been finally arrested.

The most wanted sexually predator in Ebony state Nigeria has been finally arrested.
This was made known to the press this morning by the Ebonyi Police Command saying that they have arrested a middle-aged man for allegedly defiling nine children aged between six and ten years old.

NAN reported that the suspect, a father of three, allegedly carried out the act at Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi state, where he lived in the same compound with the victims.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr George Okafor, confirmed the arrest, adding that the matter was under investigation. “The parents of the victims have, however, failed to bring them for proper medical investigation; we expect them to have done that for long. The matter would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigations; we promise the public that the matter would be pursued to its conclusion,” he said.

The Chairman of the Family Law Centre in Abakaliki, Mrs Elizabeth Nwali, said the centre petitioned the state Criminal Investigation Department about the matter. “ This followed the complaints that the suspect, who was handed over to the Police at Onueke, headquarters of Ezza South, was discharged the same day without proper interrogation with him.” she said.

One of the victims told NAN that the suspect defiled her five times and usually carried out the act in secluded areas, including inside a car. “When I am deep asleep most times, he will carry me to a corner of house and insert something from his body inside me after removing my clothes and his own, ” she said.

Some parents of the victims told NAN that they became aware of the act when their children started complaining of severe pains in their private parts.

“The suspect admitted to the offence when confronted by members of the community and other stakeholders. “We suspect strongly that he uses the contents of the handkerchief used in cleaning their bodies for ritual purposes; our children have not being themselves since the incidents occurred, ” they said.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-ebonyi-most-wanted-sexual-predator-arrested-id4497710.html

1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Daniel058(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
NDU EZZA! ! . . chaphuo!, oche cheru tem bia!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by osesology(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Serious. Serial rapist, what a title.
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
All these men defiling young children are mad

Oloshos full road for them na

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Happy jail season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by miqos02(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by ksstroud: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
365years jail time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by onome324(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nigeria police...y hide his identity?? allow us c dis murrafucker undecided angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by DICKtator: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
When did Nigerian police and the media start blurring out suspected criminals faces?

Abeg show us face!!

No one would sue you. It is Nigeria.

Rapists?

"I spit on your grave" comes to memory!!

The bathroom scene!!!

Hehehehehehhehehe

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by teebaxy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why the censored face
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by ritababe(f): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Waoh i dont understand why small children?
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by lilmax(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Let justice prevail
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Pidggin(f): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank God, I hope he will be castrated.
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by PrinceChester: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cut off his D*ck!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by Richcreed(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
I think strict punishment should be made for rapist

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by fredkof33: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by donblade855: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Make them stone am to death

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by infogenius(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
The heart of man is exceedingly wicked.

I am only bothered about what he has
used those girls for. Possibly they
are irreversible.

Whichever way, the serial rapist must be
cut off from the midst of men.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by philtex(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
castrate The Idiot grin
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by tafabaloo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kkkk
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by tzoracle: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
And ebonyi wonder why they are the only backward eastern state

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by BodyKiss(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
A rapist's face blured? Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by seunny4lif(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
The enjoy small grin grin
Endtime girls everywhere grin
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by ritababe(f): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
onome324:
Nigeria police...y hide his identity?? allow us c dis murrafucker undecided angry

i surprise oh, hes a criminal so let us see him.
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by BarryX(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't get why people are still this konjified after all these plenty STD's flying around. The demons are real afterall.

#TeamCelibate jhoor
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by xamster(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
end time
Re: Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) by seedorfg(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Compare to anini, this one is a notorious rapist. ndi ibo, i hail o, it eeebowl or neyver

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) / Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.