Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless (35300 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Christmas Photos / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] / Joke Silva Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by Brymo: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Stunning,
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin

Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by Bollinger(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
yusaze2007:
Legendary Nollywood actress, Joke Silva is one of the Nigerian female celebrities that are looking younger than their ages.
The beautiful Joke took some new photos in which she was looking adorable and ageless and shared them of recent.
See a collage of these photos below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/_tVgc8Pogl/?taken-by=ajokesilva

Funny how nobody is complaining about the over use of "pancake" in the photos.
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by DrHighchief(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Great woman. Please all our female celebrities should emulate dis great woman.
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by Emyudokop: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Indeed she's beautiful ;DIndeed she's beautiful
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by kosokoadeyemi: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by mamagee3(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
[size=18pt]What an ageless and beautiful woman!!![/size]
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by AyakaDunukofia: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Funny how nobody is complaining about the over use of "pancake" in the photos.
Not funny! Reason is some of her age mates would still 'pancake' and not turn out stunning as her.
I have always admired this lady...Don't know why
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by chigo4flow(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice pics.
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
She looks grt as usually...
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by arnold123: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
yusaze2007:
Legendary Nollywood actress, Joke Silva is one of the Nigerian female celebrities that are looking younger than their ages.
The beautiful Joke took some new photos in which she was looking adorable and ageless and shared them of recent.
See a collage of these photos below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/_tVgc8Pogl/?taken-by=ajokesilva

this old dog ageless keh?, review ur pic and ur post very well, she looks like 45-50yrs to me I nor know who dash monkey banana o! Maybe naa u give am I nor know lol
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by tammie24: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
ritababe:

classy and elegant yes
but forever young i dont agree.
you look older than her!!!
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by ritababe(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
tammie24:

you look older than her!!!

and what does it mean?
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by tammie24: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
ritababe:

and what does it mean?
it means you shouldn't drag people down just because you are already down
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2015
tammie24:

it means you shouldn't drag people down just because you are already down

and whats your own?
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by tammie24: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
ritababe:

and whats your own?
my own is when you see people that are better than you, stfu!
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by ritababe(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
tammie24:

my own is when you see people that are better than you, stfu!

and how is that your business? You look lost please go and find yourself.
Re: Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless by tammie24: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
ritababe:

and how is that your business? You look lost please go and find yourself.
no I'm not lost
I want to put it straight to your sad id1otic self
you that look like a second class prostitute is talking sh1t about someone
*swipe*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification / Wizkid Signs EFYA, R2bees, Mr.Eazi To Starboy Records / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.