Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,942 members, 7,810,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband (35299 Views)

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by akinblog: 12:00am On May 14, 2019
Nollywood actress and fashion icon, Mercy Aigbe said she might go back to her husband. She revealed this during an interview about her fashion & beauty business and her marriage.

During the interview, she was asked about her marriage to her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry and she revealed she is not fully divorced and might go back to him because she does not see herself getting married to somebody else. “Honestly, I have no such plans. I am not fully divorced, and I don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Never say never. I have put everything in God’s hands. If God says I will go back to my husband, it is fine. If God says am okay like this, then it’s fine too. Let God take absolute control of everything but there’s no plan of ever settling with someone else.”

On her good looks, mercy revealed the secret behind it, she said:

I watch what I eat, I eat healthy, drink a lot of water, stay out of trouble as much as I can and I worry less, any problem I cannot solve, I take it to God almighty and that has really help me to stay happy and beautiful.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/i-am-not-fully-divorced-i-might-go-back.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2019
21 Million reasons why women are Evil

She fought with her husband simply to have full access to Gov Akinwumi Ambode

After severally knocking Ambode to ground Zero, she remembered she used to have a husband she can fall back to

If MR Lanre Gentry fall for this scam, I will believe he is a goat as professed by Aunty Mercy Aigbe

Fear women, then fear Satan

But to be sincere, someone told me Mr Gentry Cassava is a good cassanover canter cantreous grin

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Nbote(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2019
And wen he redesigns ur face again tomoro U come back disturb our social media space abi

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by twerkjack: 12:27am On May 14, 2019
The one beating her??

embarassed.

Is she alright??

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by itspzpics(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2019
Chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by mrgraphics01: 6:19am On May 14, 2019
she Don broke

27 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by OKorowanta: 7:02am On May 14, 2019
mrgraphics01:
she Don broke

Rather she don miss the Gbola!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Jentle244: 7:05am On May 14, 2019
eyah u miss his dick too much. but by the way go back and be the mom and wife u are supposed to be and set a good example for ur daughters

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Olufela30: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
She's not even sure... She's waiting if Ambode would be given a Ministerial appointment..... Enu eh magbe !!!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by DBossNG(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by ShitHead(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
Ambode's constituency project.

The tenure don end. She's going back to her area of primary assignment.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by bestman09(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by nephemmy(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
just say I'm not really enjoying these outside preeqs...or I really miss his preeq in my punaniì undecided
or There's a way he fuçks me that no other can tongue

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Lagosfinder(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
Aunty go and find your husband take as we finding properties around lagos for our client to buy/rent
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by AllenSpencer: 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
And where will she put Ambode if she goes back to her husbands house

Like she has forgotten she is a Lagos State Government property

Sanwo-Olu must renovate her.

38 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Imstrong2(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
Not Fully divorced..is there partial divorce..just tell us there is a possible reunion

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Chijeep(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
Go bak n chop d remnant of 4-0 wey ur namesake chop remain.
abi u don 4get say ur Husband na liverpool fan?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
She's on matrimonial break.

Tha par where you step out to eat something different...

When I dey see for this site daily dey make me cry blood
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by mazizitonene(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
Truth be told.....divorce hits ladies harder than it hits men......it's not an easy road for a woman especially in this part of the world....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by deafeyez: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
So Ambo dey sample this specimen too

Shai wonders no go end...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Beedude(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2019
This one na PART-TIME divorce. Confused set of people. And this is someone's role model

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by Iwozochima: 12:12pm On May 14, 2019
put it in prayers
Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by MobilityExpress: 12:12pm On May 14, 2019
I just pity all those other women that might have rushed to crash and divorce their own marriages to copy her. You see your lives? Now she is doing summersault and U-turn and she wants to go back to her own husband. She dey miss her husband 3rd leg. Inconclusive divorce grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband by ojay2053(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2019
Only here to read comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? / Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.