Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Will I Do Change Of Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will I Do Change Of Name (666 Views)

Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Easy Way To Do Change Of Name In The Nation Newspaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Do Change Of Name by clinik: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
please I need advice on how I will get my change of name done fast. I am going for my NYSC next batch and I need to serve at an choiced state because of my Family. please any one with a idea of a cheap news paper outfit that is very cheap.
Re: How Will I Do Change Of Name by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
So u cant afford 4500
Re: How Will I Do Change Of Name by JudgementHammer: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
1) Go to a court registry and get an affidafit of change of name stating your reasons. Don't know the cost now again sha

2)You could also get a declaration of age to show the age u got ur name changed. But this isn't necessary

3)Go to a broadcasting corporation (usually newspapers- u must have been seeing such in papers b4) and pay 4 a little box space (not a page) to announce that ur name has been changed with a legal court action. This completes the process. It is usually written as;

"I formerly knwn as Miss Clinik Nairaland is now known and addressed henceforth as Mrs Hospital Dollarland. All previous documents remain valid."
Re: How Will I Do Change Of Name by clinik: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
JudgementHammer:
1) Go to a court registry and get an affidafit of change of name stating your reasons. Don't know the cost now again sha

2)You could also get a declaration of age to show the age u got ur name changed. But this isn't necessary

3)Go to a broadcasting corporation (usually newspapers- u must have been seeing such in papers b4) and pay 4 a little box space (not a page) to announce that ur name has been changed with a legal court action. This completes the process. It is usually written as;

"I formerly knwn as Miss Clinik Nairaland is now known and addressed henceforth as Mrs Hospital Dollarland. All previous documents remain valid."
thanks so much
Re: How Will I Do Change Of Name by JudgementHammer: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
clinik:

thanks so much
U're welcome dear.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilariuos Pennalty Pic For Rapist / Will You Eat This Kind Of Cake At A Friends Party / Just How Important Is Sex To A Marriage’s Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.