Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) (1046 Views)

Some Honest Atheist Quotes Every Christian & Atheist Needs To Read. / A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. / Is It Better To Be Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by HardMirror(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok I saw this picture on Nl yesterday. And I think it is worthy of discussion. Be honest what would you do?

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by vicstar(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • I'll turn him back undecided I don't do blood money
Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by benedictnsi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will first trace what made him turn to this quantuminous volume of money........

That same thing fit turn me to a bigger amount gringrin
Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • I'll turn him back undecided I don't do blood money
I don't too. But to be honest this would be damn difficult o
Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by HardMirror(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
benedictnsi:
I will first trace what made him turn to this quantuminous volume if money........

That same thing fit tin me to a bigger amount gringrin

You have wisdom.
Then you spend after being sure u are safe abi *winks*
It's not easy.
God knows I will not change him back. For what? Papa is 90 already. What if I change him back and he dies that same day? Na to kill myself and follow him for losing free opportunity

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes , I will turn him back. There are so many legal ways to make money.
Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by Greyworld: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Look for my grand mother, she should be around 89

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by HardMirror(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Greyworld:
Look for my grand mother, she should be around 89
Haba! You wan add your grand ma?
This is the peak of greed angry

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by HardMirror(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Yes , I will turn him back. There are so many legal ways to make money.
Like selling herbal tea

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
BEFORE I GO ANSA, DAT MONEY NA DOLLAR ABI NA NAIRA? undecided undecided

MY NEXT ACTION WILL DEPEND ON THE ANSA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Like selling herbal tea

Re: Challenge Of The Day: Be Honest. What Would You Do? (picture) by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok I saw this picture on Nl yesterday. And I think it is worthy of discussion.
Be honest what would you do?
Thank him for the sacrifice he has made tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Mad People Go When They Die / Why Do Catholics Refer To Priests As 'father'? / If Everyone In The World Becomes Atheist/FreeThinkers Then What??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.