Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] (67097 Views)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by delors(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Omavik:
Know me ke?? From whr sir??
Lol...not sure...relax. I just a thought...COULD be a my former life.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by adesbreath: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Eya this her follow follow sister too don grow. We thank God for their lives oo.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by RexTramadol1: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Oh my! Oh my!
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by naptu2: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Worksunlimited:

Oga! I believe you meant to say benita was popular in the days of Abacha.. In babangidas Era twas a set of boys like dat that were in form.. The dudes play sound instruments with sticks..

Mustay:

The instrument was the Xylophone. Naptu2 can help with the names. Can't remember. NTA2 Ch 5 later used one as their signature video smiley

Ofonime Felix Okon! cheesy Chief Ofonime Felix Okon. I first saw him at Maryam Babangida's children's concert c1991. He had assembled a troupe of young musicians and dancers by the time Abacha became Head of State (They were called Udo Maryam). There was also a young girl in his troupe that also played the xylophone during the Obasanjo era. She played the Nigerian and American anthems on the xylophone (at the Leon H. Sullivan Summit) when George Bush visited Nigeria.

I forgot to include him in my thread about child stars.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by pedrilo: 3:25am On Dec 27, 2015
She was my fantasy for a wife bak then as a child cos we r both from the same place. I fit still consider her sha, though am now a bigger boy.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 27, 2015
martineverest:
yeah,From her surname. There is only one 'okojie' in the world... Anybody bearing that name is the royal palace in uromi. That's y mercy Johnson is sometimes referred to as princess.cardinal olubunmi okojie is also from the family.

True I've always known I just wanted to make sure and you're right, Uromi Esan is very distinct from the other Esan towns/kingdoms.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by AleAirHub(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Can i have her Number... tongue tongue

I have something to tell her wink wink
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by sayitright: 4:51am On Dec 27, 2015
nah the dance step dey my brain now..... do u guys also remember her sister?

macklef:
Madam one hit wonder. I wunt be suprised if d money she made from that single
Still remain for her account cos dat single sell pass shakiti bobo.

Like if you remember this remix.
Osamudieme
eshin shin go b ur flower girl, Apoche go be yur wedding gown
Osamudieme
Garri dey garri dey, elo ra sugar wa o gari dey
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by sayitright: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2015
She has a sister in her videos please tell us about her.

JAYTUNEZ:
Remember the little girl who charmed the world with her melodious voice years ago when she turned Gospel music to house hold jams with top hits like, Osamudiame, Emmanuel and many more.

A graduate of Redeemers University, Benita started singing at age 12, but has grown up to become a beautiful young lady.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41294

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Is she still a virgin?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Spidermon: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Music industry don pass wetin she fit handle.

The sexuality, constant social media wahala etc

But I know with all that make up, she aint no saint. She go get guy(s) wey dey draw her oil regularly. No be Edo babe?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Icon4s(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Remember the little girl who charmed the world with her melodious voice years ago when she turned Gospel music to house hold jams with top hits like, Osamudiame, Emmanuel and many more.

A graduate of Redeemers University, Benita started singing at age 12, but has grown up to become a beautiful young lady.

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala

Like it is around 1998. I was in the University when those songs were sang. I went home one holiday hearing my little nephews shouting "Osemudiamen!!" & things like "Oyide oyedi", "Joge joge".
I quickly took interest in the songs and even taught my nephews how to sing them. Those my little nephews are University undergraduates today, so Benita must definitely be a big girl by now.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala
i have actually tried to hook up with lady but no to avail,..just like & cherish her
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Spidermon:

But I know with all that make up, she aint no saint. She go get guy(s) wey dey draw her oil regularly. No be Edo babe?
with ur smelling mouth,..must u mession state,.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't know her.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by dopechoks(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2015
she sang we ose...olorun ni olorun mi....I remember her...but ripe for wetin abeg
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by moreme: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
Gals and heavy make up... Mtcheeew

Where is the heavy make up? Did you look well?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Scholarforever: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2015
I have only word for u Benie baby. FLAWLESS
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by smartoliver(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Used to dance to her lyrics dose days...chai!with a lil beautiful voice...there was dis xmas song she sang also,can't remember the title..NTA nor dey allow me hear word den!how tym flies
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by smartoliver(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Spidermon:

YES!she's an Edo babe..and I'm an Edo guy...so WHO YOU HELP?...pple judging as if they are saints either
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Spidermon: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2015
smartoliver:
YES!she's an Edo babe..and I'm an Edo guy...so WHO YOU HELP?...pple judging as if they are saints either
nacosprof:
with ur smelling mouth,..must u mession state,.

With the way you guys seem to be hurting, it seems I touched a raw, overwhelmed and thoroughly flogged nerve.
Have some water.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by 0luwasean(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Grace Sanctuary choir member...
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by PurestBoy(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Is she the one that sang 'olorun mi, olorun mi, iwo loju ti mo fin riran'?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by grandlexuz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmm...How big? The Samsung phone happens to be bigger and and taller than her...
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Mexyz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
martineverest:
igueben ishan Is closer to Benin language
Exactly
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by smartoliver(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Spidermon:

With the way you guys seem to be hurting, it seems I touched a raw, overwhelmed and thoroughly flogged nerve.
Have some water.
sorry,I need ice water.... grin
Spidermon:

Have some water.
sorry,I need ice water....
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Sugahylz(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
ChappyChase:

Nothing...
If you say so
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by toprealman: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....
no be yesterday them born u?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Well I wouldnt say she is not what I expected, she is pleasant looking eh, but the advent of this century has redefined beauty. I remember when ladies in modest atires, long skirt and a dab of white powder with the lady pruning in pride like an over confident, narcissistic peacock, now ladies with faced painted with all the colors the rainbow has to offer and with breast hanging off their blouses like a suicidal cows udder is all to feminity..
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
Gals and heavy make up... Mtcheeew

Instead of commending her for the talent she's got, the first thing you saw is MAKEUP.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by boboLIL(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
KENFERDYOORI:

Instead of commending her for the talent she's got, the first thing you saw is MAKEUP.
c'mon don't be silly
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
delors:

Lol...not sure...relax. I just a thought...COULD be a my former life.
Lol!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.