Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa (1747 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Livic: 2:41pm On May 18, 2013
This is open to Nigerians Located in Nigeria or USA
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by ANAgency(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2013
Livic: This is open to Nigerians Located in Nigeria or USA

I'm a small scale importer that special in solar chargers. Am seeking a partner to expand the business by importing tablet pcs, laptops, blackberry phones and its accessories.Also will develop an ecommerce site for it. You can contact me via contact in my signature.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Livic: 3:28pm On May 19, 2013
Thanks for the response. I will make contact
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by kaysy(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2013
What type of business are you into? me and my friend are planning going into computer online store including home deliver through courier service, if your line is computer importation to Nigeria then am in and i'l let him know, currently am into educational stuff and am working on having two or more line of business.

The way it is done now is just to design a website for your product and promote the site online, if they are really cheap customers will start calling and mailing within a short time, even if you dnt have a shop or an office, one can start from his home provided there is a site promoting what you do and u have to deliver as promised, but that's not my problem cos i have a well located office which i use. thanks
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by QueenAmaka(f): 7:44pm On May 19, 2013
Well am also looking for who to partner with in exportation of food stuffs to US or UK, if u are interested u can send me an email mikkyglozee14@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Donlynus(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2013
Am looking for a usa base nigeria to partner in exporting of food stuff to usa. My email is lynusofuezuem@gmail.com or 08066930366. Abuja
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by mamaaustin(f): 12:46pm On May 20, 2013
Hi,
I am looking for a partner in the UK or USA that I can supply African foodstuffs and other high value agricultural crops.
If you can source interested companies where you are, I can supply samples of my high grade products.
Contact me africancommoditiesexport@gmail.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Livic: 2:31pm On May 20, 2013
Thanks for the responses. I am presently in the US. and would be willing to colabo with suitable peoples. I would like to know the products you want to bring in, then do the market survey and demand of it here to see if it is profitable then we can start to proceed bit by bit. My mail is trjbiz@aol.com .Looking forward to hearing from you. I am located in New Jersey which is close to the port.

Regards.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by mamaaustin(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2013
Livic: Thanks for the responses. I am presently in the US. and would be willing to colabo with suitable peoples. I would like to know the products you want to bring in, then do the market survey and demand of it here to see if it is profitable then we can start to proceed bit by bit. My mail is trjbiz@aol.com .Looking forward to hearing from you. I am located in New Jersey which is close to the port.

Regards.

Hi Livic,
I sent you mail,

Please respond soon. Thanks
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by tripledub: 1:01am On May 24, 2013
Livic: Thanks for the responses. I am presently in the US. and would be willing to colabo with suitable peoples. I would like to know the products you want to bring in, then do the market survey and demand of it here to see if it is profitable then we can start to proceed bit by bit. My mail is trjbiz@aol.com .Looking forward to hearing from you. I am located in New Jersey which is close to the port.

Regards.
I will get in touch with u soon.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by delonz(m): 3:31am On May 24, 2013
Good morning to all nairalander, pls I need ur sincere and prudent advice on any business idea I can execute with 300k, that can put food on my table.

Your detailed advice will be highly appreciated and respectedl, thanks!!!
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by grailife(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2013
am intrested, contact me with this email tmiceal@gmail.com , i have office and shop at mainmarket onitsha, all business has to be thru bank, thnx
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by ANAgency(m): 5:31am On May 24, 2013
delonz: Good morning to all nairalander, pls I need ur sincere and prudent advice on any business idea I can execute with 300k, that can put food on my table.

Your detailed advice will be highly appreciated and respectedl, thanks!!!

Importation that does not require paper work. Interested contact me.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Sunglow: 2:41pm On May 27, 2013
Am also looking for a business partner to export African food stuff to uk n us.if u r interested u can reach me on adaonuchkwu@ymail.com
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by ib4ola(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
We could work on the Exportation of Agricultural product such as Garlic, Bitter kola, Seam seed, etc contact me on biaglobalconcept@gmail.com if there are any opportunity.

Shalom

Regards.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2013
Livic, am interested in human hair. Bimpdel@yahoo.com, dats my mail addy, let's talk better
Re: Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa by HKMI(m): 4:41am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065

(1) (Reply)

Do’s And Don’ts When Resigning A Job / Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria / Get A Driver Today At Driversng.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.