Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D (2197 Views)

Fiverr Guys, How Do You Go About This? / Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Dele010: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Ok. Here's the thing guys...

I've been testing a whole lot of things for a while now and in the last 5 weeks, here's the result one of the working strategies has produced. Without doing much work and without any other form of getting sales... i.e not worrying about ranking, not worrying about gig descriptions etc...

Take a look at the screenshot below and check out the dates on it as well… that’s all recent

This will work for you if you're a newbie and finding it hard to get sales OR if you're a supposed veteran and getting sales consistently - it will bring you more sales.

Best part is you don’t need to create accounts from a country you're not from or to buy from yourself.

Test it.

So if you're interested in making some extra cash, check it out and try it for yourself.
http://www.delefrancis.com/fc/1-1-simple-trick-increases-fiverr-sales/

This alone took a fresh account from nothing to level 1 in less than 2 weeks.

As you can see from another screenshot below, I’ve made over $250 in about 5 weeks… without doing any other thing or even putting in much effort in to this strategy.

So, test it out… who knows, if you put in effort, you might make a lot more than $300 in less than 5weeks… and you might make less too. WORK. TEST IT.

You’ll never know until you try.
http://www.delefrancis.com/fc/1-1-simple-trick-increases-fiverr-sales/

BTW: The value of the dollar over the naira is increasing and Buhari intends to devalue the naira come next year… so this is a grand opportunity for you: starting making money in DOLLARS!!!
[img][/img] grin

1 Share

Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Obatechnologies(m): 3:15am On Dec 27, 2015
ur link nt workin. drop ur whatsapp no, pls
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Dele010: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
the link works bro... probably your network. I don't give out my phone number just like that. Skype maybe?
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by PtBlank: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dele010:
the link works bro... probably your network. I don't give out my phone number just like that. Skype maybe?

Pretty nice post. Can you drop your Skype username please?
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by ajog1: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
The link ain't working
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Eugene4good: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2016
To join your mailing list not working
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by chinoify: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
This trick works.. I used it to make $1k in less than 3 months... The secret behind my level 2 seller.... Check my screenshot

Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Sard(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2016
I felt somehow about this method yesterday when I saw it, but I gave it a trial and I have gotten two orders worth $20 in less than 18 hours. Though the values of the orders are small, I am sure the method will bring more sales.
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by abisolaarshow(f): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
@chinoify , @sard @ Dele010 please how can I get this. thanks in anticipation
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by jworos(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2017
chinoify:
This trick works.. I used it to make $1k in less than 3 months... The secret behind my level 2 seller.... Check my screenshot
Please boss show us the way, the site isn't working
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by mrphysics(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Sard:
I felt somehow about this method yesterday when I saw it, but I gave it a trial and I have gotten two gigs worth $20 in less than 18 hours. Though the value of the gigs is small, I am sure the method will bring more sales.
where are you guys nah
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Sard(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
abisolaarshow:
@chinoify , @sard @ Dele010 please how can I get this. thanks in anticipation
mrphysics:

where are you guys nah
To be truthful, I can't remember the exact trick/method he talked about as this topic was created more 1 year ago. But I think it's about using Buyer's request to get more sales.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by abisolaarshow(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Sard:

To be truthful, I can't remember the exact trick/method he talked about as this topic was created more 1 year ago. But I think it's about using Buyer's request to get more sales.
Thanks a lot for the quick response. Do you have anyone you use presently? Would really appreciate
Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by Sard(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
abisolaarshow:

Thanks a lot for the quick response. Do you have anyone you use presently? Would really appreciate
Personally, I've not used the buyer's request since last year as more than 90% of my orders are from return buyers.
I'll suggest you stay online every time; most buyers want quick responses when searching for sellers, so you'll do yourself lots of benefits when you stay online.
Furthermore, you should rank your gig with relevant keywords so that you can get orders directly from buyers. In addition, ensure your profile description and gig descriptions are clearly written in good English, especially when you are in the writing/translation niche.
These are my suggestions based on my personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Guys – Working Method To Get More Sales “TODAY” ;D by abisolaarshow(f): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Alright. Thank you so much. God bless you.

Sard:

Personally, I've not used the buyer's request since last year as more than 90% of my orders are from return buyers.
I'll suggest you stay online every time; most buyers want quick responses when searching for sellers, so you'll do yourself lots of benefits when you stay online.
Furthermore, you should rank your gig with relevant keywords so that you can get orders directly from buyers. In addition, ensure your profile description and gig descriptions are clearly written in good English, especially when you are in the writing/translation niche.
These are my suggestions based on my personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Goods for our trucks today. / Jobboy - Another Genuine Paying Micro Company $5-10/day Earnings Free / Junia Give Away Bonus, Click And Get Your 10500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.