Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City (23145 Views)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Check Out Kano City In The '60s / Photo Of Kano City In The 1950's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Namady(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Hey guys! I just came across this and I think I should share it here. Kwankwaso really transformed Kano

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by ratchy: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Kano? shocked shocked shocked

If I hia

This is our Lagos jo

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by trillville(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Kwankwaso and Ganduje, not just Kwankwaso alone. Sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by brunofarad(m): 3:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Breath taking

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by mekonglobal(m): 4:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Really? Ok coming there soon to confirm.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Warlord3000(m): 4:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Wow... It's quite catchy and breathtakingly beautiful..

Me likey smiley

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by mandhi(m): 4:33am On Dec 27, 2015
ratchy:
Kano? shocked shocked shocked

If I hia

This is our Lagos jo
My guy, it's really Kano city. Have been to both city and in fact am in Kano right now. Why don't make time and visit. They say seeing is believing.
Adios amigos

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by copiescopy(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Yes he did that with groundnut pyramid money.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by goodlifehyd(m): 5:13am On Dec 27, 2015
copiescopy:
Yes he did that with groundnut pyramid money.
our oil mentality has turned some people into psychiatric patients

9 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by BALLOSKI: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2015
This is kano!

Kanawan dabo! Jalla babbar hausa!

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Acidosis(m): 5:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice 1.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Pheals(f): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Are u sure this is Kano? If yes upload day light pic
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Nonybb: 5:48am On Dec 27, 2015
What is unbelievable about it
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by austinsmat(m): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Yeah is Kano but that man kwankwaso is too tribalistic abeg,go inside sabon gari you will weep for them,the man hates strangers, new road in sabon gari is now a death trap the only single project he start since his four year tenure in sabon gari and left it to worst state becos strangers are living there as if sabon gari is not part of Kano state
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by arresa: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Pheals:

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Nitefury: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Couldn't take a shot because i had already switched off my phone due to flight take-off instructions. I wish i hadn't because the view which seemed endless, really had a "Wow" effect that had me looking out the window till i couldn't see anything again.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by arresa: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Nonybb:
What is unbelievable aboutit

Nonybb:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is better than that ab@kI

^^^^^^ Don't worry, we know your type.

You represent failure, corruption and incompetency.

GEJ with his derivation, taxes, allocations, NDDC as a governor and deputy governor just like the Kano state governor didn't join 2 blocks together, he did not build or commission anything, not even a dog cage.

His best talent remains coordinating and supervising grand scale looting and stealing...

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by drberry(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2015
So this is also in Nigeria? I thought this could only be found in Abuja and Calabar? If we had more of these in all the states and not the usual stealing and lootings, people wouldn't be wanting to go overseas often.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Yes, let the south south see this. I love this.
Tonyebarnister will keep shouting Niger delta.
See the real oil city.
That's how the emir was bragging he used his money to build kano. What he meant was that, ' I used money from my oil wells to help my people'.
Nice one kwakwaso. Nice one emir. You guys do anything for your people.
But here in the south, theso called Niger delta are yet to understand who they are and how they have lost out in the Nigerian project. Good morn south south.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by ojaydedon(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2015
wow.... Nice 1
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by abumeinben(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2015
A 3D model of future kano or.....
grin
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
The only way to transform Nigeria is to create more local governments, empower them and take the fight against corruption to the local governments by creating strong divisional anti-corruption agencies in the local governments.

Kano has about 41 local governments. The Northern Nigeria has benefitted more from the marriage called Nigeria by exploiting the propaganda census of 1991.

As big as Kogi is, we have only 21 local governments so it's not surprising seeing some of these unequal and uneven developments in the country.

Even Lagos that's not up to one local government in Kogi (Dekina) in terms of land mass has about 20 LGs and about 56 administrative councils.

Let's create more local governments to address township roads/street lights, intra-township infrastructures, while the Federal Government & State Governments can address education, power, policing, security, policies, economy, interstate roads, etc.

Buhari does not know OUR PROBLEMS, but our LGA Chairmen & Councillors KNOW!

LGA creation shouldn't be based on just 1991 population figures! Less populated towns also deserve good roads and street lights.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by sevenhundred(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
austinsmat:
Yeah is Kano but that man kwankwaso is too tribalistic abeg,go inside sabon gari you will weep for them,the man hates strangers, new road in sabon gari is now a death trap the only single project he start since his four year tenure in sabon gari and left it to worst state becos strangers are living there as if sabon gari is not part of Kano state
you are wrong what about the street light in sabon gari? repair of galadima, hausa, zungeru rd? longest fly over? be truthfull!!!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Ymlaska(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Of course Kwankwaso has done well am eyes witness
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by StriveHard: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Kwankwaso have done a tremendous work for Kanawas that make me to pity the present governor because of the high benchmark that he has set for the present administration.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by StriveHard: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
When there is Light evry thing is beautiful
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by NakedEve: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
lol.
Who cares?
And yet they are not educated.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2015
mandhi:

My guy, it's really Kano city. Have been to both city and in fact am in Kano right now. Why don't make time and visit. They say seeing is believing.
Adios amigos
hebshld come and boko haram shld kill him, abi?
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Pheals:

Here is your day light picture same place same angle

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Here

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Pheals(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:

where is all dose road side aboki grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Car Carrying 7 Passengers Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Calabar(photos / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.