Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (78208 Views)

Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos) / International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
The wedding of the daughter of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote has drawn lots of dignitaries from far and wide to Kano state. According to reports, many private jets and chartered planes are currently parked at the Aminu Kano international Airport Kano with more dignitaries are still expected to arrive the state for the colorful and lavish wedding.

President Muhammadu Buhari, Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki and Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, were among the dignitaries that attended the wedding fatiha of Hajiya Fatima, daughter of Alhaji Aliko Dangote in Kano on Friday.

Hajiya Fatima Aliko Dangote was handed over in marriage to the son of former Inspector General of Police, Alhaji Jamil M. D. Abubakar at a well-attended wedding Fatiha held in Kano yesterday.

The Emir of Kano, Malam Muhammad Sanusi contracted the marriage inside his palace at 11am, while the Chief Imam of Kano, Professor Sani Zahraddeen led the crowd in supplications to bless the marriage.

Among the governors that attended the wedding were governors of Kano, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Katsina, Aminu Bello Masari, Sokoto, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Nasarawa, Umar Tanko Almakura and Kaduna, Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i.

Others include governors of Borno, Kashim Shettimam, Yobe, Ibrahim Geidam, Kogi Yahaya Bello, Ogun Ebikunle Amosun, Oyo, Abiola Ajimobi and Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/dangotes-daughters-wedding-state-of-aminu-kano-international-airport-kano.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who came in that Dornier 228 Turbo prop? That person back go dey pain am now oo

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na hold up be dis, plane version

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Donpresh95(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Am still looking for Okoroawusa tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

Vanity upon vanity.

Where is Tiwa Savage's marriage after all the grandeur in Dubai?

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Who came in that Dornier Turbo prop? That person back go dey pain am now oo

grin

Izzit your back?

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by TheKingdom: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Arewa Nation...see una

4 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Everybody is here. Who con dey Osinbajo weeding nah.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
That WILDLIFE plane weh park there abiiiii...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by xcel20001: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Before?

[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
I just Love my Northern people and our dressing code #Babban Riga. Kawai

Allah Taimake Arewa

Ba wani shege Aradu

13 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bosun:
Everybody is here. Who con dey Osinbajo weeding nah. o

Abeg who is osinbanjo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by kellz0(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Colourful wedding
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Vanity upon vanity.

Is it paining you is it your money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
After this a vast majority gifted with data bundles will come here to complain about their doomed future grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
where is former Inspector General of Police, Alhaji M. D. Abubakar, father of the groom. he's not in any pictures so far. Maybe what i heard is true!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
on my way there
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Brymo: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wealth is just consistency... I don't want to be rich. I want to be wealthy. Quavo

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kai!!! Why me!!!?? Today of all days the injector of my jet refused to supply fuel to the engine and my plane is not starting, sad i might miss the wedding sad

4 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
the rich getting richer.... the poor getting poorer.
but there I still hope..
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by adotaba: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
splendid
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
who allowed this bloggers to visit the airport runaway?

these bloggers just used old pics from Lagos airport they found online and termed it 'kano airport

5 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
The rich collaborate; the poor compete.

5 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by tosomaju(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Marrying Dangote daughter....see jackpot
Bros face be like: "All round choping for me; fvck heaven "

2 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by lastempero: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

I wonder if the person is on flight training,well all na private plane dem go count am join.

3 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
People are being killed by herdsmen.

Rather than look for solutions, folks are attending weddings up and down.

6 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Obierika(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
engineerboat:

Abeg who is osinbanjo

Ordinary commissioner

6 Likes

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Vanity upon vanity.

Poverty is the greatest vanity.

Get as much as wealth as you can.

Lack is stress.
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Okoliepn(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wonderful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.