Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele (26320 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by tripleik(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Only God will eventually judge,i find it hard to speak ill against the men of GOD as they claim but for me,i have no reason to believe this. I just see this prophecies like someone predicting not to lose. How can u say there will be problem in virtually all aspects of Nigerian life? are these guys trying to gain popularity or what? Dear primate, Nigeria is Gods own country,we certainly will go through hardship like any other nation but guess what? i still believe we will soon get it right,i don't know who will be president by then but for sure we will be fine sooner or later. As for deaths,its normal both,poor or rich will certainly die just as people continue to give birth. For bayelsa elections,you just didn't say anything but no problem though,we know either dickson or sylva will win,but as i said earlier,God will judge us all
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Kyase(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
make I just dey look
abi na make I join you na
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2015
midolian:
2016 is here and will soon pass... I am sure Primate Ayodele will soon lose the lil credibility he z got left when most of these prophecies fail..., expect for the Bayelsa ... grin
Are you saying APC will win bayelsa ?.
Guy think well all eyes are in that state.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by anytexy: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2015
These are not prophecies, but prayer points. Meanwhile, Op I did not read where he said Apc will take over Bayelsa. He said Apc will win if Dickson did not work very hard. Junk journalism. I don't need prophecy to know that if PMB is serious in fighting corruption OBJ and Co should not be working free. After all "Abacha was not corrupt" - PMB
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by mirakz(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
My Job Na 2 Watch Nigeria & APC With Keen Interest..
When two elephants are fighting what suffers it? I think its a question for you to answer.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Every Dick and Harry always predict Buhari and Tinubu's fracas,yet their bonds keep getting stronger. Anyway, APC won Bayelsa State in the cancelled guber election. It will win the rerun again.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Innomach(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Neither here nor there "prophesies ''Con men!
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by CioAngels(f): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Some of this things are what we see and hear happening already accept death and plane crashes.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by greggng: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Imagine a man of God playing safe. that means if dickson loses, it means he didnt seek the face of the lord. ?
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Reference(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Silly man. When I got to the point where he said God can change His mind I quit. God can NEVER, NEVER, NEVER change His mind. He is a Holy God and Holiness means integrity. He says what He means and means what He says. He is not a man to lie, neither is He one to change His mind..." Numbers 23:19. And people like us are glad He is Holy. When people lie against God attributing things He never intended then they embarrass themselves only. You are called to preach the word alone, nothing more. God is not interested in your politics, goverment system or other mundane things. He promotes His own kingdom where He alone is King.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Lexo22(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
I see another confab still coming. From the spiritual realm, Nigeria is tired of going as one nation. It is either we change the modalities, whereby we will have regional governments or we have a separate nation. This is what God has shown me. Anybody might condemn this prophecy, or say anything about it. The truth will be revealed much later. I see more groups agitating for Nigeria’s dismemberment. I see protests here and there.

This part though....
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Lionsclaw: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2015
It is mostly predictable though.

1. ISIS may turn head light to Naija because of the shiites saga

2. Obviously Buratai will go cos his handling of the shiites show he is an intolerant leader and this weaknesd will be his undoing.

3. And when concerning elections he says this party can win if..... and that party can win if...... I think the most he sees is both parties battling hard and not the winner.

4. APC spliting is inevitable cos the foundation is faulty and the natural principle of life is that a faulty foundation must crack. Especially when d 2 figures of Buhari and Tinubu are emotional people who hardly take NO for an answer.

5. Northern agenda will always find its way in cos they believe Nigeria is theirs and nothing brings them together than election.

Most of these things dont need soothsayer.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Lexo22(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Reference:
Silly man. When I got to the point where he said God can change His mind I quit. God can NEVER, NEVER, NEVER change His mind. He is a Holy God and Holiness means integrity. He says what He means and means what He says. He is not a man to lie, neither is He one to change His mind..." Numbers 23:19. And people like us are glad He is Holy. When people lie against God attributing things He never intended then they embarrass themselves only. You are called to preach the word alone, nothing more. God is not interested in your politics, goverment system or other mundane things. He promotes His own kingdom where He alone is King.

Easy @Reference, when it comes to prophecy, God can change His mind (esp. to avert the evil ones). Prophecy is real and it comes from God. nevertheless,prophecy can fail, it's only Love that will not fail, it's in your Bible so study it.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Validated: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2015
It is season of prophesy so let me give you mine also. Please, revert to this page later.
1. There will hamattan cold in Bauchi, Yobe, Maiduguri, Taraba and Plateau states.in January so all those living in these states should take precautions to avoid catastrophic illnesses.
2. Heavy heat wave would be experienced in these states from March 2016. The south should be wary if heavy rainfall. There will be flood in some parts of Lagos, so people in Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ifako in Lagos and Benin in Edo should take precautions
3.Governor Ambode should pray that he dies not fallout with Tinubu because if he does, it will be disastrous for him
4. Fashola should be careful about his tollgate and electricity tariff matter, if not he will lose his credibility
5. Rotimi Amaechi should focus on his ministerial role and forget Rivers otherwise, he may be in BIG trouble that may ruin his political career. I see Peter side weeping for losing again.
6. I see people crying in a palace. Do not ask me where but it is a palace
7. Someone will win a lot of money and others will lose at the same time.
8. A prominent man of God will have to pray seriously for his congregation not to decrease
9. Peace shall return to many countries now in crisis but some new ones will start. Pray for peace in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, and most importantly Israel.
10. America, oh America, have you found love with a new president? Why not stay with who you loved? Oh America. Some prophecies are better left unsaid.

Wish you a splendid 2016. Please read my opening remark, I NEVER SAID THUS SAID THE LORD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Lionsclaw: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Reference:
grin you just exposed yourself dude. God changed is mind several times in the bible, and there are even situations were he said "give me your strong reasons why I should not destroy the (wicked) land".

Thd point is Gods ultimate will is for people to repent, so when they bring His wrath upon themselves God is still willing for them to pray for forgiveness and truely change their wicked ways and He God will happily changd his mind about allowing the judgement come on them.
Dude read your bible more wink

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Bimpe29: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Haba! there is nothing like Emir of Niger here
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by expozey(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Did I just read Coca-cola will rebrand? What is happening to religion/spirituality nowadays? Does one need to be a prophet to know that? Rebranding is Coca-cola's second name hence their continued dominance of the soda market.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by davechelseafan(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Endtime prophecy
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by gebest: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
always bad news, d Lord will dissappoint u people with good news next year.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Drexzydell: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Anyone dat reads dis rubbish is just wasting his time end time priest cry
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by ihatesycophant(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
All I can see is prosperous Nigeria in 2016
A changed Nigeria
A Nigeria free of corruption
A healthy Nigeria
A Nigeria free of Boko Haram
I also see PDP winning election in Sambisa
Because they don't want Nigeria to win the war against the terror
I also see PDP winning election in the creek
Because they prefer to empower militants than to empower law abiding Nigerians
I also see PDP going to exile, under the leadership of their Father, Bode George
In all, Nigeria will be a fruitful Nation in the year 2016
Children would love their Parents and fed for them
Fathers would share love with their children and wards
Mothers would give motherly care to their children and wards
Neighbours would live peacefully in their neighbourhood
Applicants would be gainfully employed
Accident will be minimal
PDP would want chaos in the Nation but God will avert it
Death will be swallowed up in victory in 2016
The Love for God will swallow up love for ethnicity and sectionalism
God will recreate the hearts of men to Love one another and eschew bitterness
Finally, it will be the year FROM GLORY TO GLORY
Amen!!!
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by cardoctor(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
That's how they predicted that Buhari will lose elections in 2015. If you like believe this one.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by neheholmes(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see this,I see that..all u see is disaster and condemnation as though we are a cursed nation!!
Didn't you. See nigeria standin in unity,peace,growin frm strength and economy. Bcomin stronger.
Well nigeria is ours,we confess good things,God bless and flourish,Nigeria n Nigerians
MY PROPHECY!!
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by DanielGb(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
we all could have said it is a fake prophecy but here is the truth: Buhari is sincere with his anti-corruption campaign but he will shot himself because he his dealing with big personalities when it comes Nigeria Politics.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chai. This prophet sees many things. Even in a dream, can someone dream so vastly? Maybe one dream at a time.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Reference(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin you just exposed yourself dude. God changed is mind several times in the bible, and there are even situations were he said "give me your strong reasons why I should not destroy the (wicked) land".

Thd point is Gods ultimate will is for people to repent, so when they bring His wrath upon themselves God is still willing for them to pray for forgiveness and truely change their wicked ways and He God will happily changd his mind about allowing the judgement come on them.
Dude read your bible more wink

There is a difference between the will of God, the ways of God and the Word of God. People often misconstrue them. The first is a desire expressed, the second is an attitude (what makes God God), the third is God Himself. God cannot change. His Word cannot change. I know you read your Bible, make concerted effort to UNDERSTAND. My desire, my will is to eat fried chicken today. I can get it by buy buying and preparing it, either way. These two can change. But once I order for it, it gets delivered, one way or the other because I am a man of authority. If the Word could be changed by anyone including God Himself then He ceases to be God. If His Word could be changed, believe me the devil himself will go scot free because he will be able to get God to change it concerning him. Brother, the unchanging, unbreakable Word is all you have.

The Word of God is God Himself. He doesn't age, fade, die, tire, stress, eat, bath, jog. He is a spirit, the Word is a personality, the Word is God. John 1:1
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by bobchigar(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see tension INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by uchechuma3567: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Y must all des emd of year prophecies negetive all the time so God doesn't have any Good in his store again? Everytime. Creating unnecessary fear and tension. Anyways God dey
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by Lionsclaw: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Reference:

There is a difference between the will of God, the ways of God and the Word of God. People often misconstrue them. The first is a desire expressed, the second is an attitude (what makes God God), the third is God Himself. God cannot change. His Word cannot change. I know you read your Bible, make concerted effort to UNDERSTAND. My desire, my will is to eat fried chicken today. I can get it by buy buying and preparing it, either way. These two can change. But once I order for it, it gets delivered, one way or the other because I am a man of authority. If the Word could be changed by anyone including God Himself then He ceases to be God. If His Word could be changed, believe me the devil himself will go scot free because he will be able to get God to change it concerning him. Brother, the unchanging, unbreakable Word is all you have.

The Word of God is God Himself. He doesn't age, fade, die, tire, stress, eat, bath, jog. He is a spirit, the Word is a personality, the Word is God. John 1:1
grin 1cor 13v8 bro dont over think it. Everytime is not the time for 'Rhema' grin Jesus the rhema personified expressed heavenly things with simple parables.

This is as simple as it gets -God can say you will die today and you cry back to Him with sincereity and He will change his mind concering you. Is that not a prophesy averted.

Really all this rhema you are siting is true but not necessary for what we are talking about right now.
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by laytoshtwo: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
A crazy generation
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by KanwuliaJara: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
. . . . And DELTA STATE TOO! grin

APC!!!! wink
"I don wanna wail in vain for your loff"!
Re: APC Will Take Over Bayelsa State In 2016, Except… – Primate Ayodele by awoluyi(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
I used to pay serious attention to prophecies/predictions made by Prof Oyewole, Evang 0labayo, Para-psychologist Akenzua and rest until I discovered that their prophecies were based more on probability (aka eyi je eyi o je). Every intelligent man with sound mind can out of intuition make some predictions that will come to pass. For example, more than 8 months I have been telling people around me that crude oil price will drop to $15/barrel; and that great lamentation will be expreprienced in Ekiti state in 2016 following inability of Gov Fayiose (self-acclaimed Osokomole) to workers' salaries. Let me give you another example, Nigeria's economy will almost go into reccesion in 2016 but some Nigerians will build houses, buy automobiles, pay their children's school fees, some mechanics, doctors, plumbers, and pastors will die in the year. I pay little attention to predictions now. My resolve at the start of every year is "Let God fulfill his programs for my life and for my country Nigeria".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.