Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What I Feel For Odion Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What I Feel For Odion Ighalo (1606 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
I can't hide it!

Am feeling so happy for Odion Ighalo! He is making Nigeria and Nigerians Proud! He is a success and should be celebrated........#Odionfireon!

PS: Don't crucify me. Am just happy we have someone who is not just happy receiving wages even when he is a cog in the wheel of a team. Someone who gets playing time and brings results...... Something to cheer
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by PHEMIEY(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
he should be nominated for caf African player of the year....though he might not win.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2015
PHEMIEY:
he should be nominated for caf African player of the year....though he might not win.

I support you. That will definitely boost morale. We need more players like that coming from this soil that can fly our flag so high that people want to watch them play. Imagine the talking point about him even before the Chelsea match. The coach acknowledged that he is a threat!
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by PHEMIEY(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
bamasite:

I support you. That will definitely boost morale. We need more players like that coming from this soil that can fly our flag so high that people want to watch them play. Imagine the talking point about him even before the Chelsea match. The coach acknowledged that he is a threat!

and he actualised the threat by scoring a goal
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
PHEMIEY:

and he actualised the threat by scoring a goal
Yes o!
6 goals in 5 consecutive appearances is no mean feat! 13goals already to his name. He is sure to beat Yakubu's record of 16 premiere league goals..... The highest held by a Nigerian
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by PHEMIEY(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2015
yh...by January. TH, here comes your nemesis.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by MzBlessin(f): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
yea...m so proud of him
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
And he performed again today! That is the definition of consistency!!!!! Ride on boy!!!!!!!
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by gdengad: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
ighalo the slayer of ---------------------------------
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Krasid(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
bamasite:

Yes o!
6 goals in 5 consecutive appearances is no mean feat! 13goals already to his name. He is sure to beat Yakubu's record of 16 premiere league goals..... The highest held by a Nigerian
It is actually 6 goals in 6 consecutive games and 14 so far.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Jefersoun: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Krasid:
No is now 7 goals in 6 consecutive appearances. He scored twice against liverpool
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Krasid:
Thanks for the correction. Tottenham were extra lucky for that 89th minute goal
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some guys were reasoning whether it is right for him to move to a bigger club now or remain in Watford where he enjoys regular football. What do you guys think?
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Osogs(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2015
bamasite:
Some guys were reasoning whether it is right for him to move to a bigger club now or remain in Watford where he enjoys regular football. What do you guys think?

The best thing for him will be to wait till the end of the season.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 2:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Osogs:

The best thing for him will be to wait till the end of the season.

But even after the season, will a big club move guarantee him regular playtime?
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Osogs(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
bamasite:

But even after the season, will a big club move guarantee him regular playtime?

That will be up to him to choose wisely a club he believes will give him more playing time.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Like the issue with Mikel, the guy is comfortable with the pay at Chelsea so whether he plays or not is not important to him provided the cash is coming.

Yesterday, I Was happy for him(Mikel); he saw 90minutes of action
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Red hot Ighalo

20 goals in the championship now 14 goals in the EPL.He did pretty well in the preseason too.2 goals for the S.E in 5 appearances.2015 has been a remarkable here for Ighalo.
I hope he replicates that form in 2016.
Sia1,i hope u invite Ighalo for Rio 2016 Olympics.
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Daninya11:
Red hot Ighalo

20 goals in the championship now 14 goals in the EPL.He did pretty well in the preseason too.2 goals for the S.E in 5 appearances.2015 has been a remarkable here for Ighalo.
I hope he replicates that form in 2016.
Sia1,i hope u invite Ighalo for Rio 2016 Olympics.

I love that description @ REDHOT
I hope and pray for him too. Even if all the money goes to him, he is still green white green and a prove that your background should never keep your back on the ground!
Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
bamasite:

I love that description @ REDHOT
I hope and pray for him too. Even if all the money goes to him, he is still green white green and a prove that your background should never keep your back on the ground!

Yup.success knows no race,color or background.

1 Like

Re: What I Feel For Odion Ighalo by bamasite(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2016
It seems Odion Ighalo's performance has been a morale booster/inspiration to Mikel. Now he has gotten the wakeup call. You know that feeling you get when you see someone that you feel should below you in everything shooting to the top and you have no option but to buckle up!

Congrats boy! We need more brilliant performances from the boys adorned with our green white green

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of 9japredict.com They Don't Want To Pay Us Our Money / Best Soccer Betting Tips Website / OMG!! World's Fastest Could Be A Footballer!! Usain Bolt Offered Trial By Burton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.