Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. (1740 Views)

Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / Samsung Mulls Phone That Reads Your Palm To Help Remember Your Password / (photos) Husband Finds Wife’s Unclad Pictures Online After Two Years Of M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by teekay213(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
By now you've probably looked down to check if you have the 'M' shape within your palm - and if you do, you might be more special than others.The symbol only appears to those whose heart and lifeline are in alignment. This theory originated from Palmistry, which originated in India.If you see this M within your palm you have great luck and fortune, and have great motivation and ambition in your career.The lines on your right hand describe your personality traits and your born destiny!

Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by ikescope: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
So those without does signs of fortune should go and hang themselves because palmistry abi na palm whatever says so? angry undecided

Pls hustle...work hard..prayer + faith..and a bit of luck

All man go make am with those traits...so fvck that cramp angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by talktonase(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm dont belive it!

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by figur8(f): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
thank God,i have mine...

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by ikescope: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
figur8:
thank God,i have mine...

Don't be deceived my dear...I equally do too

But if u like sleep or rest on ur hoars believing u don't av any other option but 2 make it cos u are destined for greatness.....#oldest scam in d books

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by figur8(f): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
ikescope:

Don't be deceived my dear...I equally do too

But if u like sleep or rest on ur hoars believing u don't av any other option but 2 make it cos u are destined for greatness.....#oldest scam in d books
yes i know,i was just kidding.
Re: This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. by ikescope: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
figur8:
yes i know,i was just kidding.

Okay!...good u know

Probably I was just adulting myself wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Number 07002255365 / Pakage Of ETHIOPIA / Hiatory Of Firstking01 On Nairalans Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.