Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89184 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
bizgenius1:
stanbic 260...wema 259 cool

Are u serious about Wema bank dollar rate? I used Diamond and was charged N293. So painful.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ausproxi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Stanbic has been 260
U know about UBA and GtBank?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2016
This thread is losing direction though. Please, send a relative or friend who lives close to someone you will deal with when you cannot confirm how authentic the person is. I transacted a deal with pretts recently and she is real. Remember to add us to the list of trusted dealers.

Also, I just got my Stanbic card today, funded it and performed a transaction on Facebook Ads. I hope it was charged at N260/USD cos I haven't seen an alert after an hour.

For current rates, last time I tried Fidelity (295/USD) and GTbank (284/USD) on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by justi4jesu(f): 4:45am On Feb 04, 2016
ausproxi:

U know about UBA and GtBank?

Gtb 285, As for UBA don't try that card cos theirs is outrageous
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ausproxi(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2016
justi4jesu:

Gtb 285, As for UBA don't try that card cos theirs is outrageous
Aiit boss.
Thanks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Fogman(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Stanbic charged me N548.80 today for $1.96 transaction.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2016
First bank master's card charged me N302/$........ cry cry cry
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by nenyibabs: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Please, stanbic is no longer 260 o! I just got an alert of 2800 for a transaction of USD 10, meaning it's now 280 to a dollar.
Just FYI.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Fogman:

what!!! are you serous embarassed embarassed

i wanted to open an account at stanbic dis week cry cry cry
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2016
nenyibabs:
Please, stanbic is no longer 260 o! I just got an alert of 2800 for a transaction of USD 10, meaning it's now 280 to a dollar.
Just FYI.

damn re u seious embarassed
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funds still available for online payments, aliexpress/alibaba/amazon etc... rate is N255/$... Neteller funds available @N260/$.. You can contact/whatsapp me @08060200027..
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by DouyexX(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Please guys,

What's the best option for me? I need to pay $700 to a company in India.
I have a Nigerian PayPal Account... First Bank, GTBank, UBA & Diamond.

What are the cheapest options available please?

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Does the company accept PayPal payment? Do you trust the company?

If your answers are yes to both questions, get 1 of these guys selling PayPal to help you pay the company at a cheaper than black market rate.

If you don't trust the company or have never dine business with them before, run for your life!

If you trust them but they do not accept PayPal, run from GTB try stanbic to pay or......

Make I just stop now

DouyexX:
Please guys,

What's the best option for me? I need to pay $700 to a company in India.
I have a Nigerian PayPal Account... First Bank, GTBank, UBA & Diamond.

What are the cheapest options available please?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2016
$800 Neteller funds available From 9am today @N260/$... Online payments also available @N255/$. Just whatsapp me:08060200027 - Morning folks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Fogman:
So sad, whereas l paid $1.99 for my skype subscription and Airtel kenya visa card charged me 210Ksh (N420).

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:
So sad, whereas l paid $1.99 for my skype subscription and Airtel kenya visa card charged me 210Ksh (N420).

thats 210 embarassed how do i get tht card pls bro
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

thats 210 embarassed how do i get tht card pls bro
U have to be in Kenya to get a airtel sim which must be registered in ur name as u must present ur lntl. passport then u get a visa card linked to ur sim.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:
U have to be in Kenya to get a airtel sim which must be registered in ur name as u must present ur lntl. passport then u get a visa card linked to ur sim.

how i wish i was in kenya and the airtel here dont allow it i guess? do i have to be a kenyan citizen to gt it?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by DouyexX(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Does the company accept PayPal payment? Do you trust the company?

If your answers are yes to both questions, get 1 of these guys selling PayPal to help you pay the company at a cheaper than black market rate.

If you don't trust the company or have never dine business with them before, run for your life!

If you trust them but they do not accept PayPal, run from GTB try stanbic to pay or......

Make I just stop now

Yes the company accept PayPal, and I've dealt with them severally.

Please who would you recommend that can help me make the payment? Who's credible?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

how i wish i was in kenya and the airtel here dont allow it i guess? do i have to be a kenyan citizen to gt it?
No citizenship required, anyone can get it easily,the visa card is topped up easily.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Lordtrillion(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:
No citizenship required, anyone can get it easily,the visa card is topped up easily.
Ok, How can one get it & how's it loaded pls? Can you please explain the procedures? smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:

can u assist me in getting it? will send u a pm if u can thanks smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Lstar4real(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
please explain how to get the visa card direct from Here.....Can you help?

@ Pavore9
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

can u assist me in getting it? will send u a pm if u can thanks smiley
Getting one in my name and sending it down to you means l will become legally responsible for whatever you do with the card!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lstar4real:
please explain how to get the visa card direct from Here.....Can you help?

@ Pavore9
Airtel Nigeria do not offer the service. You can Google Airtel Money Visa Card Kenya to read more about it.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by xp17(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:
Getting one in my name and sending it down to you means l will become legally responsible for whatever you do with the card!

yea i understand..thats a high level of risk embarassed...thanks but if am in kenya as a visitor can i apply and get one?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by stevolinkon40: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

yea i understand..thats a high level of risk embarassed...thanks but if am in kenya as a visitor can i apply and get one?
good question. Maybe we might all visit Obama grand family. grin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
stevolinkon40:
good question. Maybe we might all visit Obama grand family. grin

na so my brother cheesy
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

yea i understand..thats a high level of risk embarassed..thanks but if am in kenya as a visitor can i apply and get one?
Yes, buy a sim at airtel centre, register it, apply for d card, u will get it for FREE!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavore9:
Yes, buy a sim at airtel centre, register it, apply for d card, u will get it for FREE!

brilliant...are u in nairobi or Mombasa?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

brilliant...are u in nairobi or Mombasa?
Nairobi. lf you have a relative or friend in kenya they can easily do it for you just as l did for my brother who is in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.