Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89104 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by adamspee(m): 4:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Stanley08:

280. Info directly from the bank.
can you just register at bitgold.com and make a deposit of $0.1 to confirm for yourself, even before i did my my transaction i contacted them through twitter and they told me N280/$
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2016
You don't know all these Nairaland mods

They are partial most times. They like to do paddy paddy....that's why some threads and posts that should have been closed are still up whiles those that should be up have been pulled down.

Seun needs to check his mods as corruption is everywhere including NL.

I know say una go remove this post or ban me......its non of my business angry

tosinjay:
My posts are being blocked,, @person responsible, i offend you? Maybe you don ask me @cheaper rate on whatsapp i no gree or whats wrong ooh. People making same kinda posts and aren't removed.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
adamspee:
can you just register at bitgold.com and make a deposit of $0.1 to confirm for yourself, even before i did my my transaction i contacted them through twitter and they told me N280/$

Well, that's very possible. Will ask again today before initiating
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You don't know all these Nairaland mods

They are partial most times. They like to do paddy paddy....that's why some threads and posts that should have been closed are still up whiles those that should be up have been pulled down.

Seun needs to check his mods as corruption is everywhere including NL.

I know say una go remove this post or ban me......its non of my business angry

Yeah, it's become official now, just noticed some posts i was mentioned too were blocked/removed. They'd rather have me be a scam than do legit thing huh? Abi una don hear say i scam person? I know i don't usually solicit to get recommendation from those I've dealt with smoothly, and not all of 'em come up to commend me. But i believe they'll come up if a question is asked about how true i am. Which kind partiality be this one sef? Dem fit remove this one now ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
The thing tire me oo

JAZES:

U no see as the guy drop no sharp sharp
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by puskin: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
I will say this only once.

No kind of ads concerning sale of any e-currency should be posted in here.

Please, stop derailing this thread with all these silly e-currency ads and stick to the thread title.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by DouyexX(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Obynolee:

Tumababa I have used him to send over $2k and still using him

Thanks @Obynolee, I have transacted with @tumababa and he was credible, promot and successful. Thanks to you both.

I have more transactions incoming.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
puskin:
I will say this only once.

Please, stop derailing this thread with all these silly e-currency ads and stick to the thread title.

Alright thanks for the info... I've created my own thread. My very first one. Una go sell oo.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
DouyexX:

Thanks @Obynolee, I have transacted with @tumababa and he was credible, promot and successful. Thanks to you both.

I have more transactions incoming.

you welcome sirs. Thanks for the patronage

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by guente02(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please whats d rate for access?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by babyblissShop: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2016
305 naira
guente02:
Please whats d rate for access?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Futurewiser: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hey guys which bank is faster in processing FORM.A ??
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Youngzedd(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Exchange rate.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
adamspee:
I don't even get alerts from Stanbic. Dunno if I offended them or what. My account is new with them and for the 2 transactions I've done online, no alert. But they send credit alert. Why not debit. So the issue of rates is a strange thing to me now
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
ekenetheorg:

I don't even get alerts from Stanbic. Dunno if I offended them or what. My account is new with them and for the 2 transactions I've done online, no alert. But they send credit alert. Why not debit. So the issue of rates is a strange thing to me now

Visit their office then.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Fogman(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2016
ekenetheorg:

They send alert for online transactions 24-48hrs after
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lilee2hot(f): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Futurewiser:
Hey guys which bank is faster in processing FORM.A ??
Stanbic IBTC. 3 days max. Documentation is key.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagok(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
What is the latest amount that STANBIC IBTC BANK DEDUCT for Transaction as at today..
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Please what do you mean by documentation is key? I was told to only come with the admission letter, invoice and copy of intl passport bio data page.
lilee2hot:
Stanbic IBTC. 3 days max. Documentation is key.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Which is the best bank in Nigeria to open a domiciliary account. And Why?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Marpol: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Pls what is Stanbicibtc dollar to naira rate for today?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Zenith Bank was 300 yesterday, they refunded me a purchase i made at 277.9, at 300 smiley
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by naijaboard(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
seen
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Marpol: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Marpol:

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Marpol: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stanley08:
Zenith Bank was 300 yesterday, they refunded me a purchase i made at 277.9, at 300 smiley

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Marpol:

No idea sorry
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by EnterPRO: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stanley08:

at 300 and not 199?

meaning you made a profit?

quite unusual with banks, lol
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by mrcodebreaker: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello House. If you are about to receive dollars or pounds in Nigeria via Western Union or Moneygram Please hit me up. I will give you a better rate than those guys. I have family in US, UK and Canada with bank accounts and social security numbers etc. So it's an easy transfer with NO charges while I pay into your naija account instantly. If the money is coming from UK I have UK account, US I have US account and Canada the same thing. I will just pay into your naija account cos I am in need of the foreign currency to shop online internationally. Thank you
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Between Euro and Pounds, which of these two currencies will be more available at Nigerian banks to withdraw? Basically I am asking which of these two currencies are used more by Nigerians?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnterPRO:

at 300 and not 199?

meaning you made a profit?

quite unusual with banks, lol

It's GTB dat refunds at 199. Because they are thieves wink
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos02(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Stanley08:

It's GTB dat refunds at 199. Because they are thieves wink
boss, u have paypal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.